Chapter sixteen

(chapter suggested by Gacha_BTSOnedirectio )

My boyfriend and I were snuggling on the couch, Sakura sitting on the floor watching a movie. There's then a knock at the door.

"Sakura, can you get that."

I ask. kicking her head lightly, she glares at me before getting up and opening the door. It was your boy best friend.

"U-UM HI DAICHI!" Sakura now matches Gaara's hair.

"Hey, Sakura I'm here to see your sister."
He says smirking Sakura nods and lets him in.

I see him walk in the room and I shoot up, running into his arms. Kakashi's eyes widen as he watches I hug the random boy.

"What are you doing here?" I look up at him.

"I wanted to see you." He smiles brightly causing Sakura to faint.

Kakashi clears his throat and stands up. Daichi looks at him and lets go of you.

"Who are you?" Daichi questions Kakashi.

"I'm her boyfriend." Kakashi says glaring at Daichi. Daichi flips his pretty black locks out of his face.

"Finally got yourself a boyfriend, shorty?" Daichi asks.

"Hey, I'm not that short! And yes I do have a boyfriend." I stick my tongue out at him, he hums and pokes my forehead.

"You gotta problem with me?" Daichi asks the jealous silver-haired male.

"Tsk no." Kakashi spat out, his jealousy seeping through.

You giggle a little. "Babe Daichi's gay."

Kakashi's eyes widen. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't know."