Chapter nine

Kakashi glanced over at me, seeing that I was looking.

"Yes, F/N?" He asked, his full attention on me.

I gave him my best puppy eyes. "Can we~?"

I ask, passing a hand down his chest. He starts to blush, he roughly grabs my hips making me straddle his waist.

I pull down his mask showing his flawless face. We start roughly make out. I felt as he harden underneath me, he runs his hand up my shirt and undoes the clasp of my bra.

He pulls it off of me and throws it elsewhere. He pulls the shirt off and runs his hands up my (body type) body, I cover my chest blushing.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" Kakashi questions me, taking my arms off of my chest.

I nod quickly and watch as Kakashi pulls his headband and vest off. I grip the hem of his shirt and pull it off.

He starts sucking and nipping my neck, a low moan escapes my lips. I could feel my pussy was soaked and throbbing.

"Kashi, fuck me~!" I whine loudly.

"That's not my name baby girl."

I glanced at him, confusion laced my eyes.

"Call me daddy." He demanded

I start to blush and smirk.

"Fuck me, daddy~!" I moan out.

Kakashi smirks and gets both my pants and undergarments off in a blink of an eye. I slowly sink down inti his lap, his full length going inside me. Suddenly the door bursts open.

"Hey F/N- OH MY GOD!"

Sakura quickly slams the door, I quickly scramble up and throw my clothes on and run out of the room.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"NEXT TIME LOCK YOUR DOOR! I'M TRAUMATIZED."

"Sakura. F/N! Why are you two fighting?" Our mum said, glaring harshly at the two of us.

"N-no reason!" I stuttered out, a heavy blush covering my face.

"I walked in on her and Kakashi having sex!" Sakura yelled.

"SAKURA!" I screamed, fuming with anger.

"F/N what IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?"

I quickly run back to my room and jump onto Kakashi's chest.

"Oh, my godddd!" I then bury your face into his chest.