Chapter nineteen

I was reading a book upside down on my couch waiting for Kakashi to come home.

I had fallen asleep with the book covering my face, Kakashi walks in and starts laughing a little. There I was asleep and snoring hanging upside down off the side of the couch. He bends down and removes the book from my face.

"Hello?" Kakashi says. I open my eyes and look at Kakashi.

He scared me and I had fallen, luckily Kakashi catches me in time and sets me in his lap.

"I missed you." I say, running my hand through his soft silver hair.

He lightly rests his chin on my shoulder. He pulls his mask down and starts kissing my neck, I lightly whimper when he bits my sweet spot.

He turns me around and kisses me passionately, I him kiss back. He runs a hand up my shirt, slipping it off my body. He pulls away and looks me up and down.

"Are you sure you wanna continue love?" He asks me, I smile and nod happily.

He smile lightly and continues to mark up my neck, I gently run my hand through his hair. He kisses down my body until he gets to your v-line.

He pulls down my shorts along with my already soaked panties, he lightly kisses my inner thighs until he gets to my vagina.

He looks up at me and I nod my head yes. He gently kisses my v-line and runs a finger across my folds. He starts messing with my clit. I throw my head back and grip his hair.

"Fuck~ K-Kashi, please... Stop teasing" I whimper, he sits up and starts taking off his pants and boxers.

He sets me in his lap and lines himself up to my hole. His thrusts start slow but soon pick up in pace. I was a moaning and blushing mess, he starts kissing my jawline.

"You're so tight." Kakashi says with a loud grunt. I blush and buries my head in the crook of his neck.

He hits my G-spot making me loudly moan his name. He continuously slams into my G-spot.

After a couple of minutes, he pulls out and cums on your thigh. He cleaned me up and got dressed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Kakashi says, picking me up and gently setting me down on the bed.

"Mhm." I say, he falls back onto the bed, his head in my lap.

"Hey, Kashi?" I say.

He hums in response.

"Can I have your shirt?" He nods and takes off his shirt, I take off my own and slip his on.

I get comfortable and he hugs my waist, we cuddled while watching a movie.