Chapter eleven

I was sitting in field when I saw an old friend of mine.

"Toshi, is that you?" I question, trying to get a better look at the brown-haired male.

He looks at me and smiles softly when he sees me. "Hi, F/N."

He pats the spot next to him, I smile and crawling over next to him. I lean my head onto his shoulder with a big sigh.

"Is something wrong?"

"My boyfriend is ignoring me and I don't like it." I say with a small frown. He pats your head lightly.

"I'm sorry." He says, gently caressing my hair.

I pick my head up and look down to the ground. "It's okay."

Toshi then lifts my chin so I'm looking at him, he smiles lightly at me. He cups your cheek and rubs your cheek with his thumb.

"Eh sorry!" He pulls his hand away, you giggle.

"It's alright."

"Hm, I have an idea." Toshi says, a small smirk on his face.

I looked over at Toshi, curious. "I'm listening."

"We should make your boyfriend jealous." Toshi says with an evil smirk.

"How would we do that?" I asked, tilting my head confused.

He grabs my wrist and jumps up, me following.
"Follow my lead."

I nod as he wraps an arm around your shoulder and starts walking. I gently rest my head down on the side of his chest.

"What's going on here mmh?"

I look over my shoulder to see my silver-haired boyfriend.

"Oh hi, Hatake." I say with a sad smile.

"Oho, that's Kakashi to you miss." Kakashi says crossing his arms.

"And you, why are you holding my girlfriend like that?" Kakashi questions Toshi.

Toshi smirks. "Like what?"

Kakashi glares at him harshly.

"Hey, Toshi, Can we go get ramen?" I ask, tilting my head up to look at him

"Yeah, of course we can, darling~" Toshi says, his smirk widened.

Kakashi grabs my wrist and yanks me away from Toshi, he then wraps his arms around mywaist.

"Don't touch her." Kakashi drags me back to his house, once you guys got there he slams me down on the bed. Pinning my hands over my head.