Chapter eight

I was roaring with laughing as Kakashi was struggling to get off the floor, my dog not allowing him up.

"HELP ME!" Kakashi yells, afraid he'll hurt the dog if he does something.

I slowly take my phone out and take a picture of him before picking up the dog. Kakashi quickly stands up, I was still snickering a little.

He picks me up and throws me onto the bed. He crawls in next to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

He pull his mask down and I kiss him. I felt him smiling against my lips, he then places his hand on my stomach and starts to tickle me.

I giggle against his lips, he pulls away a big smile on his lips.

"You're so cute." He caresses my cheek with the back of his fingers. I sit up and roll off the bed, with a small thud.

"Baby?" Kakashi pokes his head off the bed, the top half of my body was under the bed.

"What are you doing?" Kakashi asks, cocking his head to the side.

"Getting something!" My voice was muffled due to my head being underneath the bed. I then pull out a small black box.

"What's that?" He questions me again.

"You'll see." I giggle, looking up at him with a small smile. I crawl onto the bed and open the box, revealing pictures.

"My childhood photos!"

Kakashi starts looking through them, making "aw" noises here and there. I head was resting in his lap looking at the photos with him. We then ended up cuddling and watching tv for the rest of the day.

"F/N, I love you so much." Kakashi says, kissing my forehead.

I smile and laugh softly. "I love you too, Kakashi!"

We then share a sweet kiss, the kiss was filled with love and passion.