twenty three

• Ayla Blacks POV •

Okay, I lied, there might be one thing better than sitting out by the black lake reading as the sun sets.

And that's sitting out by the black lake reading as you eat breakfast in the morning before classes start.

Shocker, I started and end my day the exact same way.

What can I say, I was raised by Remus Lupin, if I didn't have a routine I'd be lost.

After about half an hour I realized how much the amount of people walking around increased.

That means it's time for classes, and so it begins.

But on the bright side, I get to start the first day on a good note.

That's right, Transfiguration.

If you haven't kept up, what's so special about Transfiguration? Minnie McGonagall.

With that I started to make my way across campus. I was gonna be a little early but that was fine. It's Minnie, I haven't seen her since the trial.

A few minutes later I made it to Minnie's room, and it was a safe guess, I was one of the first ones there.

"Ayliya" She said as I walked in

"Professor McGonagall" I said

"Glad to see you back and still standing" She said before she walked to the front of the room.

Okay, maybe I mildly missed this.

After taking the random table in the back corner like every other year, I sat for a minute flipping through the book that was left on the desk.

"Fancy seeing you here" I heard

Oh dear lord.

Why didn't I think about the fact that this could happen.

"Percy" I said

"Ayla?" He said as he started to move the chair

"Don't" I said

"What?" He said

"You can't" I said

"Why?" He asked

"Just...you can't" I said

"That's not a good explanation" He said

"I'll give you a better one after classes, I promise, just please just trust me for now" I said

"Liya-" He started

"Percy, over here" Another kid called

After a second he just walked away.

God, Percy, I'm sorry.

A minute later Minnie started explaining what we were working on, it was all review from last year, just an ease into our first day back.

• Minerva Mcgonagalls POV •

Being back is great, especially coming into a first period that I know is gonna be a good class based off the people in it.

But I couldn't help but notice one thing.

After everyone started to get moving on their work, I made my way up to the back on the room.

"So Ayliya" I said

"Whats up?" She asked

"What was that?" I asked, taking the seat next to her

"What do you mean?" She asked

"That little thing with Mr.Weasley that just happened" I said

"Oh, we were just talking for a minute" She said