From heaven to earth

On the earth

Cade was walking for going to his best friend Sebastian's house. He could feel the smoke of marijuana out of the door, like always at Sebastian's house there was a party.

He rang at the door, the music was loud, but someone heard the door bell. Jason opened the door.

" Hey dude" said Jason high fiving Cade.

"Hey bro, what's up? "

" Eh..nothing special really, Hayden is selling drug like always, Sebastian is smoking like always, i was playing my guitar" said Jason smiling to his friend.

Cade smiled back.

"Cade! Come here!" Yelled Hayden.

" Hey Dude" said Cade coming to the table where Hayden was selling drugs.

"Wanna some?" Asked Hayden to Cade pointing some marijuana.

" No, thanks dude, you're still selling drugs?"

"Well, you know, i can't doing nothing else, my father died, my mother took me away from school because of all the problems, it's the only way i can survive"

"I know dude, i know"

"Layla, Megan! Come here!" Shouted Jason.

A blonde and a brunette girl come to Jason.

"How are you girls?" Hayden asked.

"Horrible. We had to strip last night" said Layla with tears in her eyes. Sebastian hugged her.

Megan didn't dare to look away from the floor.

"I'm sorry" said Jason.

" It's not your fault, we all have ruined lives, we don't have choice" said Layla.
In the heaven

"Alex, Stephenie, Tyler, George, Carter, Avril, Dean, can you please come here?" John asked.

" Sure" Alex replied.

" I need you guys to go on the earth"

"What? Why?" Tyler asked.

" Because you're guardian angels now, you have to save the lives of this guys" said John showing a pic of Hayden, Sebastian, Cade, Jason, Megan and Layla.

"Where are we going to leave?" Carter asked.

"Right now"

"Wait, how do we know if they are in danger?" George questioned.

" You feel it" replied Evelyn, John's wife, hugging her husband.

"When we will come back here?" Dean questioned.

"When your mission is finished"

The angels didn't replied and prepared theirselves. When they open their eyes, they were in Los Angeles, in front of an house.

" How are we supposed to find them?" Avril asked.

"You feel where they are" Stephenie replied.
In the hell

"Kelli!!" Xena yelled.

" What?"

" I have a bad feeling"

"Why?"

" I don't know, i just want to complete my mission, kill them all except for Cade, he will be mine once for all"

" Eh emm!!"

Xena rolled her eyes.

" And Jason will be yours"

Kelli smiled.

" So what we have to do?"

"We have to turn them evil, ruined their lives and-"

"What?"

"There's something wrong"

"What is it?"

Xena glared at the floor and when she looked back at Kelli she had the most icy look ever.

"Angels, they are here to protect them, no, they won't leave me away from Cade!! Not again" Xena said and left.