The mirror

Carter's pov

'Call me if you need me, call me if you want to talk to me, call me if just want to see me, come to the mirror for me' my lovely wife Skylar told me. It wasn't easy to make Jason trusting me in this days, but i needed her, i was missing her more than everything in the all universe. My love for her is bigger than everything. So i went to the wood, and a beautiful and big mirror appeared. It appears just to angels, human can't see it. And in the mirror, there was her, my beautiful wife, Skylar. The mirror appears where an angel wants to. I love the woods. A beautiful figure with long blonde hair and her ocean blue eyes was standing there, her curves were in the right place, and her lips opened in an angelic smile, everything of her was perfect, she was an angel, her beauty wasn't something that the humans could know. I smiled. She was wearing a light blue dress and white shoes. I touched the mirror and she did the same. We both smiled.

"Skylar" i whispered putting my love in all those words.

"Hello my love, i miss you, where will you come back?"

"As soon as i complete my mission, as soon as possible, but i will come here every single day, i promise" she smiled and blowed me a kiss.

"I can't wait too much, if you won't come back soon, i will come to you, i love you so much Carter"

"I love you too Skylar"

I said and in that moment i heard someone shouting. Jason's  scream.