Kelli and Jason

Kelli's pov

I was walking down the street, it was night, when i bumped into someone.

" Hey watch where you're going!" I yelled. The person took my arm and didn't let it go.

"Let me go!!" I shouted. Nothing. The person was really strong and i began to struggle. Maybe the drug use wasn't helping, it was just making me weak. My job was being a prostitute, one of the most payed i should add.

" Listen, if you want a session, you just have to ask"

A beautiful male's voice answered me.

"No, you're in danger, run away from here."

"Listen, i know that i'm perfectly fine here"

He pushed me againist him and in that moment a car too much speed passed in the point were i was.

"Thanks, you just saved my life" i said breathless.

" You're welcome, remember never stay there, drivers don't watch where they are going"

" Okay, thanks, i will remember that"

I said smiling.

" Why you were you there anyway?"

I sighed.

" I'm a prostite and that's my job, i know what are you thinking about me rig-"

He cut me off.

"I understand you"

"What?"

"I play my guitar under the station or in some cafes, for gain some money"

" I'm a horrible person"

"Why?"

" I have killed some innocent people, some mean people, i use drug, i use alcool, i cut myself"

" You're not the first person that i know that do those things, i'm Jason by the way"

I smiled.

" I'm kelli"

We started to hang out, he became my boyfriend. We were happy together when Evelyn said that i should forget about him because he wasn't evil, like i was, she made him forget everything about me. I went on my scooter, and started to go, faster i was putting all my anger in my ride that i didn't realize a car crushed my scooter and i finished on the ground, dead.