Xena's pain

Xena 's pov

"What the hell were you thinking, i thought we had a plan!" I yelled yo my brother.

"No! It was your plan! And i was so stupid to agree, everything just for her! I thought i lost her but she remembers about me now! I'm human again and i can live with her, no matter what you say!"

"Can't you see that they are just fooling you?!"

"No, if you were enough stupid to lose your love, don't blame them, it's not their fault if you started to using drugs and cut."

"You know what people did to me!"

"That's not an excuse!!!"

"I just wanted to be with Cade"

He hugged me. I started to cry.

"Your heart, knows what is right"

"I lost my love forever"

"He remembers you"

"No, he doesn't"

"Did you try?"

"No"

"Do it"

I nodded and appeared in front of Cade.

"Hi"

"Xena? Is that you?"

"Yes, my love, is me" i said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"My love?"

"Yes, you remember us, right?"

"Of course i do! You are my best friend"

Those words broke my heart.

"J-j-just friends?"

"Yeah"

It broke me down. Do i deserve this?

I started to scream. And disappeared.

I appeared in front of George.

"You are his guardian angel, now tell me, why?"

He looked confused. I throw a ball of fire at him. He skipt it.

" Why what?"

" Why he doesn't remember our love?"

"Because if you really love him, then his happiness would be more important than everything."

"You're saying that i have to let him go?"

"Yes"

I started to cry again. My eyes were full of anger. John appeared and i tried to throw the fire ball at him but he catches and throw it back at me. I started to burn and screamt. This was the end.
George's pov

I watched as she slowly died, i wasn't enjoying it and i turned.

"Why you did it?"

"Did what?"

"Made him forget their love"

"Because she had a hard life, i tried to help her but she refused my help, every times. I couldn't save her. It was her destiny, the test was just another chance and she failed" he said looking down. I nodded and went to my wife. Now the only problem was Kelli, then we could start making Cade, Sebastian, Hayden, Layla, Megan and Jason from normal people to superstars.