It was all just a game

Sebastian's pov

Cade died. I was looking at the few cocaine on my table. He was my best friend and he died. Just like my girlfriend and my parents. I started to cry. I throw the cocaine everywhere. I didn't care. I wouldn't use drugs anymore. I got into the car and drove to Hayden's house. I knocked, he smiled weakly at me. I looked around, no drug.

"I don't sell drug anymore" Hayden said like he was reading in my mind.

"I stopped to use it"

He gave me an understanding smile. Megan was there.

"Hey Megan"

"Hey" she gave me a weak smile.

I hugged her. She started to cry.

"It was supposed to be just a game, how it ended like this?"

"I don't know"

~Flashback ~
"Let's play a game" Xena proposed.
"What game?"  Megan asked.
"What do you think if we put all our money together and travel around the world?"
"It's a beautiful idea!" Layla yelled full of joy.
The year after they spent all money and wrong people took them in wrong ways.

~End flashback ~

"We lost everyone"

"No, Axel, Jason, Layla and Kelli are still here"

"Let's go to pratice" Hayden said and they nodded.
A year later...

Axel, Layla, Megan, Jason, Sebastian and Kelli had their own group now and were playing in the most populars locals and parties ever, they were so famous that they had a lot of fans in every social network, and with the money they gain, they would help people with cancer, save prostitutes from the streets, help babies with the stangest illiness, donate money to charity. They called their band Angels.