Gone

She was beautiful, her long curly blonde hair, she had big brown eyes, red lips, pink and an adorable face.

There wasn't a day that went by that Cade didn't think about her. She died. His pain was too strong. Her name was Amily. Cade and Xena's daughter. She died at 2 years old. Xena drowned into depression. Cade tried to be strong. He loved Xena. They had a daughter together, everything seemed to be perfect. When Amily died for an illiness. Xena before dying left a letter fir Cade and one for Amily.

He opened the one for him.
'Cade, if you are reading this letter, means that i'm gone. I'm sorry because i've been so selfish, i just wanted to remember our love, and it didn't finish good, i'm sorry my love, wherever i am, i promise you to be a better person, and i wish you a happy life with someone who really deserve you.
Love,
Xena.
Ps: I love you always, forever and ever.'

He started to cry remembering how much he loved Xena and his daughter, he felt a pain in his stomach and his heart.

He opened the one from Xena for Amily.

' My dear angel,
I wanted to start saying that i love you more than life itself. There's not a day goes by that i don't think of you. You're all my heart, the pain your death left in my heart changed me forever, in all mistakes that i made, you weren't one of them and if you were, you are the most beautiful  mistake i've made. If i could give my life for yours, i would without thinking twice. You are my everything, my love, my life, my joy, the light of my eyes. The only thing that i'm sorry about is that i will never see your beautiful eyes again, your curly cute blonde hair, your doll face, i'm asking why this crazy world have to lose, you're the most beautiful sunshine that i've ever seen my love. I love you for all my life and after'

He started to cry harder. The pain was stronger, he wanted to run away from himself. He went for a run, he ran so fast that he didn't see a car was passing, he got under the car, and in the moment that the driver got out, it exploded. Cade Walker died at 18:40 pm.