Axel and Layla

Axel's pov

I went to the kitchen for find the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. She was drinking a glass of water. I heard talking about her from my sister. She had to be Layla. I smiled kindly at her.

"Sorry, i just came in for took a glass of water"

"Don't worry, it's okay, you must be Layla, i'm Axel"

Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Xena talked a lot about you"

"Good things i hope"

She laughed a little.

"Of course"

"What did she said about me?"

"She said that you're always there when she needs you and that you're an amazing person, and that she doesn't know what she would do without you"

I smiled.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 14, what about you?"

"I'm 16"

Layla and i after two months, started dating. We were so happy, i couldn't ask for more, i would gave her everything she would ask for.

Every day i started to hang out with Layla and her friends. They were really awesome but one day, after one year my sister died. We were really closed. All my family died, i started to drink. But i never use drugs. I always cared about other people, that's my problem. An angel of darkness can be a pure angel but only if it found love. John deleted Layla's memory so she couldn't remember me. I felt lost with nobody with me. I drived to the lake. I broke down in tears. Then i thought to be near the ones i loved, and in that moment i jumped into the lake. I don't live in the hell, i don't live in the heaven, i live on the earth. Two years passed but i still won't give up, because if you really care about something, you don't give up. But i don't care about Layla, i love her but she doesn't remember how much she loves me back. And after a long time, a tear fell from my eye.