How can i forgot about you?

Layla's pov

I was into my room when i heard a little noise coming from the window, i looked down, nothing. I turned around and saw him. The guy that stole my heart.

"Axel!" I yelled.

"You remember me?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, how could i forget the one i love? I thought you were dead!"

"Yes, i am, well, it's complicate"

He hugged me.

"I missed you so much" i said hugging him back. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back.

"I love you Layla"

"I love you too"

"So, you remember everything?"

I nodded.

"Wait, i have to go, i will come back soon" he said kissing me one last time.

"Okay, my love" he smiled and left.
Axel's pov

I knew where the guardian angels were. I got there.

"Tyler, look out!!" His wife Avril yelled. Tyler skipt my arrow.

"What do you want?" Alex asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I shouted.

"Tell you what? " George questioned.

"Why didn't you tell me that Layla remember everything?" I asked shouting and throwing another arrow but this time at Dean.

"Because it was a test!" Dean yelled at me.

"A test? What you mean?"

"John wanted you to prove your love for Layla, so he made her forget everything temporanely, but not forever" Stephanie explained.

"What? Why?"

"Because true love is stronger than everything" Carter said.

"I can't believe i was so stupid, so why i became an angel of darkness?"

"It's your punishment" Skylar said.

"Unless you don't find a way to show that your love for her is real" Simone explained.

"Do you love her?" Tyler asked me.

"I do" i replied honestly.

"Would you stop to be an angel of darkness for her?" Avril asked to me.

"Yes, i would"

"Good because you can't be an angel of darkness and stay with her at the same time" Carter explained.

"Why? "

"Your love or your position" Alex said.

"I will always choice her"

Skylar touched my chest and i started glowing. She took her hand off and my black wings disappeared. My arrows weren't there anymore.

"Will you help her?" Stephanie asked.

"Always"

"You're not an angel of darkness anymore, now you're human and you can enjoy a life with her" Simone said smiling. I smiled and they sent me back to Layla.

"You're back! " She giggled.

"Yeah, i am" i hugged her. She hugged me back,  she was mine forever.