Megan's guardian angel

I went into the shop were Megan was working. I opened the door and came in. I faking start to look for something.

"Can i help you?" Megan asked.

"Yes, i was looking for something to wear on a party"

"Sure, from this part"

"People usually like to wear this one, but i think this suits you more" she said smiling and handed me a dress.

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"Megan"

"Such a nice name, i'm Stephenie"

I smiled and shook her hand.

I payed when her boss came shouting.

"MEGAN!! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME FAIL!!! PEOPLE AREN'T BUYING FROM YOU! YOU'RE FIRED!!"

He didn't see me.

"Actually, she sold me this beautiful dress" i said smiling to him. Usually an angel smile can calm people except if you are really mean or a demon.

"Is she one of your friends?" He asked her angry.

"Yes, i am, and i was a costumer too, and she doesn't deserve you to yell at her for doing her job, you know if you don't have nothing beautiful, or it costs too much, don't tell her that is her fault because it's all yours" i said taking Megan's arm and going out of the shop with Megan's ex boss that had his mouth hang opened.

"Wanna a ride?" I asked her.

"Sure"

"Where did you meet him?"

"I strip, he was always at the club and offered me this job, i accepted but i didn't know he flirted with the costumers"

Ewww. He could be around 55 years old.

"That's sick"

"I know, you should be thinking really bad of me now"

"No, why i should?"

"Because i strip"

"I'm not in the position to judge, where do you live?"

"Go straight on, then take the second right, turn around the corner and take the first left. My house is there"

I did as she told me.

"Thank you for the ride"

"Anytime" i said putting on my sunglasses.

"Friends?"

"Of course" i said going away.