It was a mistake

Alex 's pov

I knocked at Sebastian's door. Guess what? I'm his new guardian angel. He opened the door.

" Hi, i'm new here, can you tell me where is Tigers Avenue?"

It was an excuse, of course i knew it.

"Sure but it's pretty far from here"

"Well, you can show it to me"

"Okay"

I smiled while we started to walk.

"I'm Alex, what's your name?"

"I'm Sebastian, nice to meet you" he said taking a bit of marijuana and a little piece paper from his pocket.

"Why do you smoke drugs?"

He stared in front of him, at nothing in particular and started to tell me a story.

"Years ago, i went met Cade, Megan, Jason, Layla, Hayden, Xena and Kelli. We became amazing friends,  Xena was Cade's girlfriend, while Kelli was Jason's girlfriend. I was a rich boy that cared about everyone. Life gave me everything. One day we decided to play dare or truth. Me and my girlfriend, Lexi, were dared to drive to the ocean and coming back the next morning. We were happy, we all decided to do a trip at the beach. We packed everything and put the things into the car, and started to drive to the beach" he stopped for a minute, smiled but his face suddenly turned in an expression of pain.

"The music was loud, we all started to sing, and a bit got drunk, a car came into my way and i lost control" he closed his eyes for not to cry.

"She was dead. Lexi was dead.It was a mistake, a terrible mistake. Xena was really hurted and so was Kelli, that's when i started to use drugs, then my parents died in a plane crush the 2 years later"

"Dude, drugs are never the solution. But if you need something, i'm here, for everything, i will help you"

"Thank you" he said.

"Starting from that" i said taking the marijuana and the piece of paper out of his hands and throw it into the rubbish.

"Hey!"

" I said that i will help you"

He looked shocked.

"I don't need your help"

"I didn't ask you permission, i will help you anyway,day after day, i will stay there to watch you, now let's come back"

He stared at me like i lost my mind then he said:

"Thanks"

"Welcome, you know, i have a girlfriend too"

"Really? What's her name?"

"Stephenie"

She wasn't my girlfriend, she was my wife, but i couldn't tell him. I smiled and went back to Sebastian's house.