#14 Stark's swoosh

And I'm thinking
damn, if these walls could talk.
Well, they'd be like,
Shit is crazy right?
That ain't your baby no more,

『S』
『t』
『a』
『r』
『k』

Stark

   Despite how people call me a genius, I am pulling some small brain action right now.

   "Are you sure your dad can't hack into this train and stop us from heading to... Phuket island?" Wanda asks me, still eating my chips.

   "Nah, I left a hack inside his program for emergencies situations."

   "Name?" Nat asks me.

   "The hack's name is Cheese Burger."

"Of course it is."

   "He's probably trying to remove my hack, which would take time. But he knows our destination, he can find out Justine's location so he'll know we'll be there. But also, that will take time."

   "So we'll get there and deal with this Justine Bitch up before they shows up?" Harley asks.

   "That's my plan. I just hope nothing goes wrong, and that my punishment is getting grounded, not jail time." I laugh nervously.

   "How is this plan going to go exactly?" Nat asks me.

   I join Wanda and eat my Stark potato chips.

   "Ugh... She's in her Phuket's resident hideout. Very out in the open. We do superhero landing in and force her to give us Harley's cure."

   "Do we have to super land in?" Wanda asks me confusedly.

   "Yeah!" I say.

   "Because?"

   "It looks cool and it's good for shock value." I smile, I think I'm losing it.

   Ding. The train has arrived. We all gear up, and all of us got enough rest to get started. Over the trip Harley was kept in his suit that I reprogrammed to keep him still if he ever tries to hurt me, but none of that happens yet.

   If Justine wants me dead, why isn't she trying her best to make Harley kills me?

   Nevertheless, I'm about to beat this bitch up.

   "Alright, ladies, and one gent, let's stop the war before it can even start."

   We all get out of the tunnel and take a jet to the island. What we weren't aware of was that, Thailand was supposed to have three seasons. Summer, winter, and rain. But truth is, there's only summer, hotter summer, and hot-fucking-please-kill-me summer.

   "Why is it so damn hot?" I sigh inside my iron suit as all of us (except for Harley who we kept safe) are walking along the shore.

   "I'm sweating like a waterfall and my leather suit isn't helping..." Natasha wants to die.

   "I kinda enjoy this." Wanda looks at us, she's wearing an Elvis shirt and shorts, chilling and appreciating the view.