#5 Stark's Angry

One taught me love
One taught me patience
One taught me pain
Now I'm so amazing

𝒮
𝓉
𝒶
𝓇
𝓀

This scene happened before, the first time Tony Stark was abducted. Though this time it was Pepper Potts walking down from the plane while Tony and (Y/n) were both waiting wearing sunglasses with the wind in their hairs.

"Hey, Pep." The two of you said.

She smiled. "Wow... a welcome back from two of the Starks, I feel so honored."

"Yeah, because the other Starks are either dead- or are from game of throne--" You were talking nonsense then she stopped you to give a hug. That was when she noticed your nano-reactor.

She looked up at Tony Stark heartbrokenly.

"Uh uh, not his false, by the way." You said.

"You're alright, are you?" She touched your reactor gently with one hand, another patted your cheek. You nodded, feeling a little unsure. "I called you, did I? That it was ridiculously a bad idea to expose your identity like that, you repeated his mistake and now look at you..."

"There she goes." The dad and the daughter smiled tiredly to each other.

"You don't like me complaining, I know, but the two of you--" She continued her complaining for the whole joyride from the airport to the restaurant. You and dad just sat there with her in the middle, like you were dead inside, and yes you were.

"Like, I know you know we all know we don't want her going through this in the first place, (Y/n)'s just a kid, she had not lived even half your life--" She said.

"I did hide her identity, did I?" Tony fought back.

"Well boom, she straight up told everyone in public just like you did."

"You can't entirely blame him, She's his daughter who is she supposed to grow up to? Morgan Freeman?" Happy tried to interrupt.

"Grow up to be her dad is the right thing but perhaps be her dad with better decisions in life is a great idea, ever thought of that?" She pointed it out.

"It's good I didn't go for my mother's side, right? I could've been one the Hydra." You pointed out too. "Hey, I don't get to make much decision okay? The situation kind of pushed me to get shot in my chest--" You said.

"You told everyone you were Iron man's daughter yourself. That was your decision." Pepper said.

"I was manipulated by cookies--"

"You did not just say that." Pepper said.

"...Yeah it was my decision." You nodded with a blank face. Completely surrendered.

The car was a mess, all of you were fighting all over again, Happy, Pepper, and Tony perhaps forgot they were talking about you right next to you. Until it reached the peak, and so you burst out.

"I'm dating Spider-man."

"..." Everyone looked at each other in silence.

"What?" Pepper asked.

"We haven't caught up in a while, back when it all went down and I blew my cover, the Spider-man that dad recruited and I started dating." You changed the subject so the fight stops.

"The-- the time about the sokovia accords? The boy you mentioned wanted to become an Avengers so desperately he almost got himself killed?" Pepper tried to wrap her head around everything.