#11 Stark's Blast

(Neko:I'm backk TT I lost my password, and my email's password as well. Took me ages to consider writing again, another decades to finally contacted wattpad's help. But i'm back potatoes! Been gone for ages oh my Thor. More about my missing person case at the end of this chapter!)

*I'll write some summary because even I forgot what I wrote.

Bad, bad boy, shiny toy with a prize,
You know that I bought it.

Ƨ
Ƭ
Λ
Я
K

      Previously on rich bitch and spider sugar baby. Rose claimed Harley was the one who shot you right straight through your heart to Peter Parker, while you were damn sure your best friend would never do that with all the history. Harley was injected with an unknown formula that changed him to puts on another Iron suit then shot you both. Peter saved you then swung the two of you in the bottom floor of the building at the Stark Potato opening gala...

   "I can't believe Mr Stark made another suit for someone else before me! That sushi guy was getting recruited before me!"

   "Is this the time for that Peter?!" You yelled back.

   "Right. You're right—" Peter stutters, "But see? He was the one who shot you that day, he attacked us!" Peter then takes his clothes off. You lose focus.

   "What are you doing?"

   "Putting on my spidey suit. What?"

   "Oh." Then you snap out of it, out of his stunning shape. "Wait, you don't have to change. Harley could not have been the one who shot me."

   "Well he just shot us about 5 seconds ago (Y/n). If that doesn't proof anything to you, I don't know what can."

"You don't know him. He saved my father's life. We were very close."

"How close?" Peter walks towards you, making you back against the wall. His brown eyes locks on yours. "This close...?

"Pete—"

"Close like we are?"

You pushed him back. "This is not about us, okay?! This is not about Harley and I neither. He's been... manipulated somehow. That wasn't him. He doesn't want to be a super hero Peter, there's no reason for him to do this at all!"

"You don't know that. I'll put him down if it's to make you safe."

Peter puts on his mask, then THWIP! Webs and pins your hands to the wall.

"Peter Parker!!" You yell at him. "I'm your girlfriend's for Thor's sake!"

"I thought you said we were on a break." Peter shrugs.

"I thought you remember I am Iron girl." You smirk, then pieces of your armors come flying from the window. Building you up in Iron suit, you cut the webs right off then faces him.

Spider man and Iron girl stand against each other in the hall way. As if it's a start of a battle,

A war.

"You want to take down Harley, you will have to come through me."

Peter panics. He never saw this coming. "(Y/n)... He wants to hurt you."