#6 Stark's Friend

You're italic
I'm in bold

S
t
a
r
k

   "I'm sexually confused." You said out.

   Peter flickered his eyes off of you then Justine, then you again, looking super confused and frustrated.

   "Don't be worried, I'm not trying to ruin this magnificent romance between you and him, I know my boundaries alright?" She smiled.

   "..." You didn't know what to say or to act so you put your mask back on so they can't see your face.

   "I'm just hoping we could be friends. So
I brought this for you." She handed you one single flash drive.

   "You still use a flash drive?" You asked, looking done even wearing full armor.

   "The information in it is way too valuable to
be sent through the networks. I hope it helps you." She handed it closer, you wouldn't take it.

   "Give it to me, she doesn't like to be handed things." Peter said.

   "Okay then." She smiled, then out of nowhere, an expensive car parked in front of the gate and she got in. "See you guys tomorrow." She put her sunglasses on.

   Leaving you and Peter to look at each other confusedly.

   "What even was that about?" You asked.

   "Here's the flash drive." He put it on the floor.

"Thank you." You picked it up from the floor.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Well duh."

"Can I make it up to you?"

"Nope. I'm leaving. That chick freaked me out." You turned away.

"Oh come on, if it weren't for a lot of things I would never be late."

"You weren't late, Peter. You missed the dinner. And let me remind you how many time you promised me to go out just to ditch me because bad guys tryna rob a bank?"

"Only like... twice!"

"Twelve!"

Peter groaned. "You're mad at me. Don't you know I'm mad at you too?!"

"What the hell did I do?!"

As the shouting started rising, people in the Midtown high school started gathering up to watch the fight between Iron girl and her sugar nerd.

"She told you she likes girl too and you just stood as she seduces you." He pouted.

"Peter you walked out of the school with her, I should be the jealous one." You pointed your armory finger at him.

   "Don't walk away from me (Y/n), we should never leave a fight unresolved, I read that from a book about teens in a relationship."

   "You're so cute, stop it, it's hard to get mad at you."

   "Then don't go--"

   He stopped reaching out as you stopped immediately, not because he asked, but because in the middle of the crowd, stood someone she used to know.

   "Harley...?" You asked out, and as if your scanner behind the mask was not accurate enough, you took your mask off to see him with your own eyes.

   "Who...?" Peter asked, looking at the guy.

   [Neko : I couldn't find an accurate age of Harley, the internet guessed he is a year younger or older than Peter, and Ty Simpkins is hot lol so welcome as new character for me to write about]