#12 Stark's War

Ego crush is so severe,
Thor, it's brutal out here!

   Harley wakes up with pain all over his body. Yet, none of those could compare to the headache, other memories that are not his are trying to burst out of his skull. Shattering every little pieces in him.

   "Hey, kid. You alright?" Somebody's voice ask, Harley slowly opens up his eyes to see Bucky, Captain, Sam and you, gathering around him.

   "What's... going on?" He asks.

   "Long story short. Peter thinks you shot me. Last night at my potato gala that I expected to be very perfect even though my paranoid boyfriend wasn't there to support me, shit hits the fan. You came at me, claiming Iron Lad suit my father made you a long time ago. Tried to kill me. Now my dad and Peter are probably thinking that you are a threat to me, and you won't be safe near them at all. So I brought you to Steve."

   Sam says. "Kiddo. By saying long story short, you're supposed to make it short."

   "Yeah. But I'm losing my mind. And haven't had any potatoes to calm me down at all."

   "Got plums." Bucky says, he then shrugs. "Not a potato, but cheers me up like potatoes cheers you."

   "Thanks Buck." You try eating some, it helps a little.

   "Wait—" Harley sits up, look around to the basement he's in. "Where are we?"

   "My secret underground—" You almost slip out. "—Lab. Secret underground lab."

   Sam looks around. "Where's the engineering equipment then? No holograms, no tools, nada. Just TV, fridge, andddd... a bed."

   You panic. Oh no.

   The two hundred years old boomer Steve and Bucky looks at you with confusion.

   "So?" Steve asks.

   "Sam shut up..."

   Sam laughs hysterically. It sounds like hehehe.

   "C'mon guys. I know you're old. But (Y/n) and Peter always disappear together. This is their private hangout, cuddling area!"

   "Stop it Sam!" You beg, all the plums drops to the floor, Bucky look at the waste sadly.

   Sam continues hehehehe.

   "This isn't the point! I just come down here to watch some movies, have alone time with Peter. This is why it is the perfect place to keep Harley for now, no security cameras, I built it to block all the interruptions. Meaning, even dad couldn't hack in and locate where we all are."

   "No securities cameras, hehehee." Sam continues losing it.

   "Wait, wait. I need to understand. So, I shot you last night? Wearing the suit?" Harley asks.

   "I know, all of us know it wasn't you. Harley, what was the last thing you recall?" You ask him, coming closer. Holding his hand to show him comfort.