#2 Stark's Heart

I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type

ˢ

ʳ

Thor fucking damn it.

You'd say that if you could speak.

Where were you now? You could only have guessed, it was not a hospital, it was your home. You felt even worse than when hydra tried to erase your memory. And that one hurt like a buttcheek on a stick.

Every time you try to breathe, the blood blocked the way, it felt as if you were drowning in your own body, all you can see now was Peter's face.

You tried adjusting your sights, and saw he was carrying you, the blood of yours all over him, too.

An echoing voice shouted.

"...Mr. Stark!! Sir, we need help! Please, sir! I'm sorry! I..."

Then you saw your father as Peter burst into the room.

"Dad...?" A small voice escaped your throat, then everything turned black.

"She's unconscious." Said Bruce, he helped moving her into the ward. Captain and the others followed right up, they froze watching Tony carrying his own daughter with a hole right above her chest.

"Myself christ."

Whispered, Thor.

"Cap, I need a clean sheet!" Tony yelled.

"...Tony." Steve only heard himself.

"Cap!! Clean sheet! Now!" He yelled harder.

"Right." He moved, and ran to get some right away.

Tony, breathing heavily, turned to Peter and asked out.

"Why'd come here and not the hospital?"

"You were the closest- sir, I'm sorry, I told her to take them off, it was my fault."

"Save that for later, Parker. Put your hand here, and push, we need to slow down the blood, put all your body weight in there. You do that while I get my stuff." He kissed you quickly on the forehead. "Stay with me, honey."

He burst away to another room, Bruce and Captain followed right after.

"Tony... she's... you know she's not gonna... not even if we can get her the best surgeon." Bruce told him.

"No, I don't. And you don't." Tony Stark didn't make any sense.

"Tony you need to get yourself together and go back to that room to be with her now." Steve said.

"That's my daughter I'm never gonna just let her go, I can't-- no, I need the reactor, the reactor..." He muttered, looking as if he'd lost his mind.

"It's in the boy's bag, she took it off that's why whoever that was saw a chance and took it." Bruce said but Tony was not listening, he went through his lab and grabbed the newest reactor off of its place then ran back.