❤️‍🔥Ch.4❤️‍🔥

"Yeah I really wanna talk to you" he says as I set my stuff down before we sit on the couch. "Okay talk" I turn to look at him "it's about Payton and I" he says "I'm listening" I say "honestly I don't know, she loves me and I love her just not the way she thinks" he tells me "she always gives in her 50% but I just can't give in my 50"

I thought they were doing amazing "I can't love her the Same way she loves me" he says "is there a reason why" I ask "it's complicated" he shrugs "my mind is somewhere else at all times" he says "I can't give her what she needs or wants" he adds
"I thought things were great with you two"

He shrugs "they are but I just don't think I'm right for her" he says "like not a good boyfriend" I ask "i just can't ...... stop thinking about someone else" he says "Edwin!" I smack his arm "I know I know that's bad but I can't help it" he says

"Now what?" I ask "I don't know that's why im asking you" he says "me?" I question and he nods "uh talk to your girlfriend" I say "I can't break her heart" he says "well Edwin what is there to do" I ask "I'll feel horrible if I do that" he says "you have to talk to her" I tell him "and say what"

I sigh "Edwin figure it out" I say "you're a big boy you can do it" he groans "you got yourself into this situation" I say "no it's that girls fault" he says "the one that's on your mind" I say "yes it's her fault" he says and I laugh "you believe whatever , just talk to Payton" I say and he rolls his eyes

"Hey! don't give me sas" I smile "or what" he ask which almost makes the mood become tense "or I'll kick you out" I say "what? you would never do that to me" he places his hand on my knee "I guess you're kinda right" I lean back on the couch

(2 hours later)

"I'll call you later" he steps out my car and looks back at me "I'll be waiting" he says and smiles "bye now Edwin" I wave "see ya later Najah" he says and I watch him walk into his house before I drive off with a smile on my face.

(Next day)

I walk into the studio as the boys go over some music "good afternoon boys" I set the bag of snacks they wanted me to get down "you the best" Edwin says as they go through the bags "I know" I sit down in the spin chair next to all the buttons that I have no idea what they mean. "Don't touch" Brandon says "I ain't gonna touch the buttons boy"

Brandon comes and sits down in front of the all the confusing buttons "ight so are we liking A or B" he ask and both answers are shouted out "naw man a is way better" Nick says "b sounds better" Zion says "a is where it is" Edwin says "b" Austin chimes in "Brandon you the tie breaker" Zion says "or , Najah is" he smiles at me "you dumb ass"

I look at the boys "well I need to hear them first"

They play both the a and the b beat or sound whatever it is. "Okay so now pick" Edwin says "Edwin let her think" Austin says. "I like B better" I tell them "what?" Edwin says "told you" Zion says as he high fives Austin "Najah doesn't have good taste" Nick says "suck on it Mara" we sit back down "okay B it is" Brandon says

As we listen to the things Brandon puts together Edwin's phone begins to ring and I look at it to see Payton calling him "I'll be back" he says and walks out "Payton?" Nick looks at me and questions "yeah I seen" I nod "Do you even like her?" Zion ask "I mean yeah I do" I shrug "yeah she does get on my last nerve but she makes him happy"

Brandon spins around in his chair "Come on Najah" he says "what" I ask "we aren't dumb" he says "I never said that" I say "you always call us that what are you talking about" Zion says "well you guys act like fools sometimes" I tell them "anyways" I look back at Brandon "you like him" he say "I do not"

I look at the 4 of them looking at me "don't worry he likes you too" Nick says "guys we are just friends" I say "ehh that's all you two say" Austin says "cause it's true" I turn to him "just admit it Najah so we can be matchmakers" Brandon says "guys we don't like each other" I say "he literally always flirts with you" Zion says and I mean he's right Edwin does but he's just friendly.

"He has a girlfriend" I say "so if he didn't you'd go for him" Nick points at me "no! I'm just saying he has a girlfriend" I repeat "girl he don't want her , he wants you" Zion says "stop it" I say as the door opens "Payton is coming down" Edwin sits back down "you ight" he ask me and I nod "yeah I'm fine" I say and he smiles at me "good"

He goes on his phone and I make eye contact with the boys as they smirk "no" I mouth at them.
"I love love" Nick sighs and says making me shake my head. "Edwin come do your part"

(15 minutes later)

The studio door opens for Payton to walk in "hey everyone" she says as Edwin walks out the booth "hi baby" they share a kiss then sit next to each other on the other couch. "You did your verse" she says "I did" Edwin nods "it's probably great" She smiles at him. I look away not wanting to see anymore of that. "It is , Najah really likes it"

My eyes widened "oh she does?" Payton looks at me. Now why the hell would he tell her that?! "Yeah" he says and gives me a slight smirk. Is he fucking with me right now? "I liked all the boys parts" I tell her "I bet you did" she says "why is that supposed to mean" I ask "okay okay" Edwin says

"Payton chill" he turns to her "me? Chill?" She says "please" he whispers and she sits back , arms crossed and a mad ass face "for now" she shrugs which makes me roll my eyes.

(9:00pm)

I walk into the boys house behind Edwin as Payton decided not to come over "you should just sleep here" Edwin turns to me "I mean it is already 9 at night" he says "you begged me to come over" I say with attitude "don't sound to happy" he says and sigh "yeah yeah okay" I sit on the couch and I see Edwin look at the boys.

They all nod and go to their rooms. Edwin sits next to me "what's up" he ask "nothing" I mumble "I've known you since diapers , you are lying" he says which makes me smile a bit "you begged me to come over after your girlfriend obviously was upset I liked your part"

His eyes widened "why would you even say that to her" I ask and look at him "I don't know cause you do" he says "yeah but you did that on purpose" I say "just a bit" he says "why! That's your girlfriend" I say "Najah calm down , it isn't that serious"

I shake my head at his answer "it is" I nod "you already can't keep someone else off your mind" I say and he sighs "yes I know that , I do love Payton, just not how she loves me" he says "stop stringing her along then" I say "you don't even like her" he says "why would you think that"

He smirks "you know why" he comes closer "no I don't" I say "because she has something you want"