❤️‍🔥Ch.14❤️‍🔥

"Payton" I forgot I still have her number just in case Edwin was in a accident or In danger. "Why is she calling me" I ask and he takes a deep breath "ignore it" he says "you sure?" I ask "yes , just decline the call" he says and I hit the red button "that's weird" I shake it off "yeah" he agrees. "Now where were we" he says "randomly making out"

He nods and comes closer to me "I can't help myself" he smirks before going back to what we were doing. We are once again interrupted when my phone rings. We break apart and both look down at my phone. "Payton again!" I say "I'll just answer , forget it" I grab it but he snatches the phone out my hand "no" he shakes his head "don't even answer , who knows what she want"

I slowly grab my phone from his hand "exactly, we don't know" I shrug. He grabs the phone again "let's ignore the phone calls and take this upstairs" he places his finger under my chin "Edwin , what if something is seriously wrong" I suggest "she's fine" he says "you don't care , a little bit" I ask

"I mean you loved her at some point" I say "Can we please let it go and go do what we have to do" he begs "I'll feel bad if she's is danger and I don't answer" I say "fine , if she calls again then you can answer" and a couple minutes and lucky for him she didn't end up calling back.

"See she didn't call back" he says "I still feel like I should have answered" I say "it's fine Najah, she's okay" he tells me "I sure hope so , she may have got on my nerves but that doesn't mean nothing" I say "okay now moving on" he says. I see him smirk

He looks at me "upstairs?" He questions. "Let's hurry and go" We stand up and he puts his hands on my waist as we walk upstairs into my bedroom. He turns me around , attaches his lips to my neck causing a moan to slip out. He lays me on the bed with his lips still on me

But now traveling my body leaving a kiss at every inch. One things leads to another and we were up all night almost.

I wake up the next morning with Edwin beside me. I slowly get off the bed not wanting to wake him up. I walk into the bathroom , do my business and all before walking back out to see him still sound asleep. I smile as I look at him then grab my stuff to walk downstairs. I set my things down and I decide to look for something to eat. Feels like I haven't ate in days. I take out stuff for pancakes and get to making and cooking.

It's been a bit and I see Edwin come downstairs "you are right In time" I smile and make him a plate "smells great" he comes over and kisses my cheek.
"Feels like a movie or something, wife making breakfast , kids will come down for school and off to work we go" he grabs his plate "now it is you and I only" I sit next to him "just how I like it" he kisses my lips "and you have syrup all over my lips" I say and he laughs "my bad" he says

"I have some things to do today" I tell him "like what?" He ask "I need to go to a couple stores" I answer "are you gonna come or go home" I ask "can't I just stay here and wait for you to get back" he ask "yeah you can do that" I smile "I'm not sure how long I'll be though" I say "that's fine , I'll still be here when you come back" he says "I also might need help bringing bags in"

He nods "I'll be the one to help" he puts his hands on my knees "gonna miss me when I'm gone" I ask "duh" he answers "I'll miss you" he I say "of course you will" he shrugs "cocky much" I ask "no I just know you love me so much" he chuckles and I shake my head "what time are you leaving"

I stand up and put our plates in the sink "I'm gonna shower and then leave" I say as I wash the dishes and then put them away. "What are you gonna do while I'm gone" I ask "I'll finish up the music I wanna show you , got a couple songs I want you to hear" he tells me "I have something to look forward to when I come back" I say "and look forward to seeing me" he says "oh of course" I smile

"Im gonna go shower , be right back"

I get out the shower and get dressed all that before I walk downstairs "hey, I'm leaving" I tell Edwin as he sits on the couch "I love you" he smiles and I kiss his lips "I love you too"

I walk into another store looking for some things for my house. Small decoration and cute stuff to give the house a little spice if you wanna say. There's some little plants and flowers. Speaking of flowers where the hell are mine from Edwin. I'll mess with him and pretend to be upset about no flowers. I didn't expect him too but a fun joke woke hurt. He loves pranking me so I don't care.

I walk through the store before I hear someone call my name "Najah" I hear again and turn around to see Payton walking up to me. This is probably about her calling me and me not answering.
She stands in front of me "uhh Payton , hey" I say "I called your phone last night" she says
"YoI Didn't answer"

I nod "Sorry about that, I was busy" I lie "I wanted to talk" she says "about what" I question
"Edwin"