❤️‍🔥Ch.7❤️‍🔥

It's been about 4 days since that night. Edwin has been calling me non stop , texting me every 3 seconds as well as FaceTime calls every minute of the day. As you can guess I haven't answer any of it. I just been in my house doing anything and everything I could. Angie comes by everyday

She's my best friend of course I told her what happened and she gave me her same old ass opinion about how Edwin is just in love with me. I don't even pay any mind to it. Cause I don't want to.
Trust me I would love for him to like me , you know I love him more than a friend.

But it just seems like it'll ruin our friendship and things wouldn't work out for us. Then we will break up and never be friends again. I don't want that , Edwin is one of greatest things to ever happen to me. I don't wanna lose him in anyway.

Falling in love with your best friend is a struggle , wattpad makes it look good. But I've been hiding that secret since I was a kid , so I can do it forever or until I find my one and only. The person who is really meant for me , whoever that is.

My front door opens and Angelina walks in "hey Najah" she closes my door "hello" I look at her "how are you" she ask "I been better" I answer "if you don't just answer his call , or at least text back" she says "I will" I shrug "when I feel like it" I cross my arms as she sits next to me

"Hopefully he'll admit he's in love with you when you do talk to him" she says "oh gosh here you go with this" I shake my head "what do you mean this" she ask "you been saying this stuff for years" I say "and I won't stop till I'm right , which I already am , it's just you two won't admit
it" she smiles

"Well I already know you're in love with him" she says "that's because I told you that" I say "exactly now I'm just waiting for you to tell him" she says "which will never happen" I deny "have you forgotten he has a girlfriend" I ask

"Have your forgotten he thinks about another girl which is you" she says "that's what you think" I say "that's what I know" she cuts me off "Angelina" I tilt my head "Najah" she then tilts her head "well I'm excited to prove you wrong" she smirks
"you just wait for it"

(Edwin)
And no answer. I been calling , texting and FaceTiming her for the past 4 days now. I have gotten zero answers. And I feel bad for being such a jerk to her that night. All about some guy named Jackson that she talks to and flirts with. Sends pictures to. Sober wouldn't have reacted like that.

I fuckin want through her room lookin to see if she talks to someone or if I can get a hint of something In her love life. She never tells me and I have been so curious. I found what I was lookin for and I regret acting that way I acted but I still feel the same. Seeing those messages and those pictures.

I was furious. I was envious of it. Of him and I don't even know him. I just know he has Najah like I wanna have Najah. I would love to have her like that and so much more than that. Instead of just through a screen I would have her in real life.

I would treat her perfectly. I mean I've loved her since I even knew what the word love meant. But I would hate to put out friendship in risk. Jeopardize our friendship, one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. She means the world to me. No matter who left me or gave up on me , it never mattered. Cause I knew I'd have her.

Just a slight moment of distant between us worries me. I just wish she would answer the phone or at least answer my text. I wanna talk to her. I hate being on bad terms. My thoughts are interrupted when there's a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I announce . The door opens for Brandon to appear on the other side. "Sup" he said in a casual tone "hey"I waved lightly "any luck" he wondered "none at all" I answered "well your girlfriend is downstairs waiting for you" I look up at him "she's here" I ask and he nods.

She didn't tell me she was coming over "uh ight I'll be down" I tell him before he walks out. I get up and go downstairs to see her standing there "hey babe" I say and walk up to her "hi" she kisses my lips "you didn't tell me you were coming over" I say to her "I tried calling you 3 times"

I'm so caught up in only wanting to receive calls from Najah I totally ignored my girlfriend. "I'm sorry , I was napping" I lie to her. "You been lately?" She ask "yeah I been great" I smile "good" she gives me a smile back "wanna come shopping with me" she ask "you take forever to shop" I say
"I do not" Payton giggles "we were in there for 2 hours last week" I give an example

"That's not long" she says and I shake my head "so are you gonna come with me or not" she grabs my hands and ask . I do love her I just don't love her like I use to. I care about Payton so much but I just can't give her my all like I'm supposed to.

She waits for my answer and I nod "yeah I'll come with you , but I gotta go get my shoes on"

I walk upstairs just as my phone dings. I open my phone and see Najah has texted me.

Najah♾❤️
"Come over please , we can talk"

Fuck!