❤️‍🔥Ch.13❤️‍🔥

(Edwin)

"Payton" I call out her name as I walk Into her house "I'm upstairs" I hear her and walk upstairs into her bedroom. I see her standing there with nothing but lingerie on looking real good , I'm not gonna lie. "Like what you see?" She ask "most definitely" I walk up to her and place my hands on her waist. "I called you last night and you didn't answer my call"

She crosses her arms "but you called again and I answered" I tell her "true but what if it was an emergency" she questions "I'm sorry , I'll do better" I smile "mhm good" she says before breaking apart from me and going to her drawer "no reason to get dressed when we're gonna undress anyways" I grab her hands "oh really?" She walks backwards and onto her bed "really"

Listen this is horrible, I feel horrible well I don't In this moment but that's not what I mean. I literally had sex with Najah earlier when we woke up dis morning and now here I am about to have sex with Payton. Neither of them know obviously but I don't want them to know. I don't wanna break Payton's heart but I cheated and I already did she just doesn't know it and hurting Najah is like hurting myself.

I just can't bring myself to let one of them down , that one being Payton. Here I am in the middle of fucking Payton thinking about Najah. I'm gonna fuck around and call out Najah's name on accident.

(Najah)

I'm sitting on my bed when notifications pop
Up on my laptop. 3 notifications actually. I stand up and walk over to my desk where my laptop sits. I look and see it's messages from Jackson. I haven't talked to him inna while since everything with Edwin has happen. I open them 3 messages.

Jackson🤎
"Hey it's been a while"
"We haven't had our daily talks In some time
"Call me when you can"

Is it wrong if I call him? I know Edwin and I aren't officially dating but still, doesn't feel right even though Jackson and I will just be friends. We have a past of sending inappropriate messages or pictures.
I'm not sure how Edwin would feel about me talking to Jackson. I would never cheat or betray Edwin's trust so I think it's fine.

I go and hit the FaceTime button on Jackson's contact. He answers after 3 rings "hello stranger" he pops up on the screen and says "hi" I wave "long time no talk" he says "yeah I know , my bad" I apologize "been busy" he ask "I guess" I shrug "you guess? What ya been up to" he questions "just things" I answer "being secretive huh?" He chuckles "no , it's not just things"

He nods "like a person? Like a special someone" he ask "what makes you think that" I ask "because he texted me , very angry" he says and my jaw drops "are you serious" I ask "Edwin?" I ask "yeah he did, I mean I get it , you guys have stuff going on" he says "did expect him to yell at me through text though" he smiles "I'm so sorry he did that"

He shakes his head "it's all good honestly" he tells me "I had no idea he did that , I don't even know when he did that" I say "I will talk to him" I add "no , you don't have to, I promise it's not that big of a deal" he says "but I still need to talk to him , that's kinda messed up" I say "well I mean you're a beautiful girl , who wouldn't want you all to them selves" he starts "and he saw our messages and stuff so he got very very angry"

I sigh "yeah" I nod and I hear my front door open downstairs "bet that's him , I'll talk to you later" he waves "bye" I smile before hanging up and walking downstairs "who were talking to" Edwin says automatically "oh no one" I lie "it was Jackson , I heard" he says "why did you just lie" he ask "you never tell me who's calling you all the time"

He shakes his head "that's different" he says "no it's not" I shake my head "you are talking to some guy that obviously wants you" he tells me "but you have the nerve to text him and basically cuss him out" I say and he sighs "listen" he says "no" I refuse "why would you do that" I ask

"Like I said he wants you and I have you , I don't want him talking to you" he says "we are friends" I say "friends that used to send pics to each other" he says "that's the past and he knows that now since you wanted to blow his phone up with stupid shii" I say "so what we have going on is stupid" he ask "that's not what I said"

I roll my eyes "what you did was stupid , do you really think I would play you like that , play around with two people at the same time , really?" I ask "I'm not like that Edwin , if you didn't know" I tell him "I'm not accusing you of ever acting like that" he says "well that's what it seems like" he steps closer to me "I'm sorry, okay?" He apologizes

"That weak ass apology" I shake my head "what do you want me to do, buy you flowers and apologize" he ask sarcastically "that would be nice"I shrug "well I don't have flowers..... maybe tomorrow" he chuckles "but I'm sorry for texting Jackson and accusing of things you would never do" he apologizes again "I guess apology accepted" I mumble "moving on"

He takes his jacket off before turning back to me
"What did you do today" I ask and he freezes "umm nothing" he says "why was that so hard to answer" I question "it wasn't , it was same old stuff I do everyday , music" he nods "any new songs I can hear" I ask "maybe a couple" he answers

"I'll show you later" he says and I nod "you can come to the studio with me tomorrow and we can listen to a bunch of stuff I been working on" he tells me "I'm excited, I get to be the judge of , but of course it's gonna be great" we sit on the couch. As we continue to talk, he randomly begins to kiss me , well make out with me but then my phone rings

We break apart "ugh" he complains. I look at it "who's that" he ask "Payton"