❤️‍🔥Ch.20❤️‍🔥

"Angelina I'm sorta nervous" I shrug as she sits on my bed "girl you've known Edwin ya entire life , don't be" she says "it's not that but like what if things don't work out and we like say our goodbyes" I gasp at the thought of it "shut up Najah, you two are will never stay away from each other" she tells me "are you sure" I ask

"Positive and even if you two don't date you'll still be friends" she shrugs "well I don't want that" I cross my arms "then don't let it happen" she smiles "easier said then done" I look over at her "not if you two really love each other" she says "it'll be great" she says "how do you know" I ask "cause Edwin isn't gonna let you walk away from him without at least going back to being friends"

I lay back on my bed "you might be right" I say "yes yes now don't be nervous you've known this man your whole life" she smiles "you know I actually I hope your right" I sit back up "cause I don't know what I'd do if I'd lose him" I shrug "don't stress it Najah" she pushes me lightly "you're getting worked up and making it worse"

She's right I am , but I'm very worried. "I'm trying not to" I tell her "I just can't help it" I add "I know I know" she nods "just relax and think about what you wanna say to him" she tells me "that'll help too" she tells me "what time is he coming over" she ask "whenever I text him , maybe sometime in the evening" I answer

"I'll tell him to come over and yeah" I say "it's gonna be good" she puts her hands on my shoulders "I just gotta relax and think of the best" I smile "right , you do that" she smiles back "I'm so impatient tho , I just want it to be evening so we can talk but it's to early to do that now" I say "no not really" she says "I'll wait answers , time to calm down and not be so nervous"

(Edwin)

"What if she's completely done with me" I ask "I doubt that" Brandon says "I mean I wouldn't blame her" Zion says and I look at him "my bad" he looks away "I can't fuck this up" I shake my head "I can't say not one thing that can make this worse" I say "should I practice a speech" I ask "it's Najah not the president" Nick says "still feels the same" I tell him

"It will be fine , relax bro" Zion says "nothing to be nervous about" Austin chimes in "I hope you guys are right" I sigh "you and Najah love each other , it won't be weird or you guys won't leave each other" Nick says "is she coming here or are you going there to her house" Brandon ask "she's gonna call me whenever she can talk and I'm gonna go over to her house and talk to her" I answer

"So you have some time to think and calm your self down" Austin nods "yeah unless she calls hella early" I start to think about "regardless of the time it'll be fine , trust us" Nick says "trust you guys?" I question "yes" He nods "okay I guess" I stop pacing around and finally sit my ass down on the couch. "Deep breaths , it is gonna be okay" I think to myself. I can't stop worrying.

However I am excited but also so nervous

(Najah)

It's now evening and I been thinking if I should call or text. The smallest stuff is worrying me about us.
I'll just text him , a lot easier to do.

Najah❤️♾
"Hey, you can come over now"

Edwin🦋
"Okay , I'll be there soon"

I put my phone down onto the table and now I just wait. I've calmed down . It's Just a simple talk. It will clear things and make things hopefully much much better than they were before. The break from each has been pretty hard. I would see him everyday and then I just don't for days.

About 15 minutes later there's a knock on my and the nerves I thought that went away have quickly come back. I stand up and walk over to the door taking a couple seconds before I finally open the door. A smile is already on his face when I open the door "hey" he says and i take a deep breath "hi"

I move to the side and give him access to get into my house. He walks in and I close the door before turning around and making eye contact. We were both thinking the same thing as we both go in for hug. "I missed you" he says "I missed you" I say before we break apart "but I don't forgive you" I say "and that's why I'm here to talk"

I follow him and sit on my couch "first of I'm sorry" he says "I'm really really sorry I hurt you" he adds "what I did was wrong and I get that now. I knew it was wrong before but I couldn't stop" he says "I feel bad for what did to you and Payton" he tells me "I already talked to Payton and cleared this with her" he lets me know "but you are all I worry about" he grabs my hands "I love you , I really do"

I tilt my head "I didn't wanna break up Payton cause she loved me more than I loved her, but I finally got you after all these years of trying and I didn't wanna break us off when it just started" he starts "my whole life I've wanted and I didn't wanna risk it, even though I already was by messing with you and her but I wasn't thinking right" he says "and I'm sorry I did that"

I can't stay mad at him, it's hard. "You're really sorry?" I question "I'm so sorry" he nods and I weak smile at him "you really hurt me" I say "I know and I hate that I did that" he inches closer to me "I don't ever wanna do that again" He shakes his head. I sigh before looking down at our hands.

"I forgive you" I whisper "you do" he ask and I look at him and nod "I do" I smile and put my hands on the sides of his face "I love you" I say "I love you" he says and kisses me "thank you" he nods "yeah yeah" I giggle "you know I can't wait any longer to ask you this" he says "Edwin we can't get married" I smile "I know , not yet" he chuckles

"You deserve something special you do , and I will give you that soon but I really wanna ask you this now" he says and he puts his arm around me "will you be my girlfriend" he ask and I look at him "naw" I say and he gasp "I'm just kidding" I nudge him "of course I'll be your girlfriend" I say and he lets out a deep breath "don't scare me like that" he pulls me closer

"I love you" he kisses me "I love you too" I smile "better not be making a mistake" I point at him "you're not" he says "could be dangerous though" he smirks at me.

"well I guess we're Dangerously in love"

The end❤️‍🔥

(A/n- Thank you so much for reading!!! I really appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️❤️)