❤️‍🔥Ch.11❤️‍🔥

I been calling Edwin for about a hour now. It's already 10:30. He said he'd call me and I hate to overreact but I'm worried. He usually answers my calls. I decide to send him a text.

Najah♾❤️
"Edwin!!!! Call me boy"

I swear man , he better respond to me

I hit send and about 2 minutes later a incoming FaceTime call from Edwin appears on my screen. I click answer as I sit on my bed. "Hello?" I say "hi" he pops up on my screen "you said you'd call me" I state "I know I'm sorry , I just got home and I was tired" he says "so you're not coming back over"

He sighs "I'll see you tomorrow" he says "okay" I say "why? You miss me don't you?" He smirks "Just a bit" i shrug "I'll be down tomorrow and spend the night" he smiles . Every time he smiles I smile and it's addicting. "How the music go" I ask and his eyes widened "good, got a lot done"

I nod "that's great" I say "what did you do when I left" he ask "nothing at all" I answer and he laughs "just relaxed" I add and it goes silent.

"Edwin you don't think us doing this will ruin our friendship if it doesn't work" I ask "I wanna ruin our friendship in a good way" he says and i roll my eyes "I'm serious, are you sure whatever this is will be good" I ask "I been in love with you since I was a kid , I won't let it be anything but good" he answers and I sigh "and god forbid it doesn't work out , you'll always be my best friend"

I bite my lip "I love you" I say "and I love you"

I wake up the next morning still on the phone with Edwin. I hear voices in the phone "who he on the phone with at 11am" it's Zion talking to someone "man he's asleep" Nick says "oh so he fell asleep on the phone with someone" Zion laughs "probably Payton" I'm guessing they don't know that they broke up. I see Zion come in the camera but they can't see me "bruh it's Najah"

Nick looks over at the camera "they definitely like each other" Nick says "more like are in love" Zion adds. I hear Edwin start to move "oh shii get out go" Zion rushes nick out as Edwin wakes up. "Najah" oh my that morning voice "yeah" I say "they get on my nerves" he says and I giggle

He picks the phone up and gets in the camera "good morning" I say "yeah good morning" he rubs his eyes "what time are you coming over" I ask "just so eager to see me huh?" He ask "oh shut up" I shake my head "around 3" he says "that's in a long time"

He chuckles "you just wanna see me so bad" he smirks which is so sexy. "I'll see you at 3" I say "yes ma'am you will" he says "I'm gonna shower and I'll see you later" he tells me "kk , see you soon" I smile before he hangs up. I lay back onto my bed and slowly start to fall back to sleep.

I feel someone shake me and my eyes slowly open. "Fell back to sleep I see" Edwin says and my eyes widened "I must have , sorry" I apologize and he shrugs "oh I don't care , it's fine" he stands up straight before I sit up. "Have you been here for a while" I ask "literally just got here" he answers. I grab my phone "it really is already 3pm" I say

"It doesn't matter" he sits next to me and pulls me into him. "Did you at least sleep good" he ask "yeah" I look up at him with a smile "definitely would have slept better if I was here" he smiles back "well you're the one who didn't come back" I say "I know I know" he says "but I'm staying tonight" he nods "yeah unless you become busy"

He looks down at me "is that attitude you are giving me?" He ask "no" I shake my head "what did you mean by that" he ask "Music has you lock" I answer "I know, tonight I won't be busy with music, I'll be busy with you" he runs his nails down my arm "and what do you mean by that" I ask "whatever you want" he plants a couple kisses on my lips before grabbing my hand

"There's a lot I want" I joke "well you name it and I'll see what I can do" he bites his lip and I giggle "I'll let you know when I think of something"

(Night)

"Mermaids aren't real" he says "I think they are" I shrug "of course you do" he chuckles "what is that supposed to mean" I ask "you swear you say slender man when you were 8" he brings that up "cause I did" I say "girl it was a skinny tree" he says "naw you weren't there" I cross my arms and his phone rings "who's that" I ask and he turns his phone towards him "why are you hiding it"

He shakes his head "I'm not" he says and I just let it go "but uhh it's no one" he smiles "sure?" I ask "you can answer the phone" I add "I know , that's just not important" he tells me but I think that's a lie once his phone rings again "sure about that?"
He sighs "I'll be right back" he walks into the bathroom. He seems like he's lying. If anyone knows he's lying it's me.

After a couple of minutes he comes back in "everything okay" I ask and he nods "great" he smiles before sitting back down "so who was that" I ask "just a friend of mine" he says "just tell me Edwin what the hell" I start become frustrated "I did" he says and we both sit up
"please tell me the truth , I know when
you're lying"