❤️‍🔥Ch.8❤️‍🔥

(Edwin)
Payton wants me to come to the mall but Najah finally wants to talk to me. "Edwin come on babe" I hear Payton downstairs shout. I panic and the shut the phone off before walking downstairs with my things "ready?" She questions "yeah come on"

(Najah)
I texted Edwin about 15 minutes ago and he hasn't texted back. He's either given up or just maybe is busy. "He's probably just busy" Angelina says "or he tried to reach me and is now ignoring me cause I ignored him" I look at her "no, remember this is his fault" she tells me "yeah , right" I nod

"Don't stress , just wait it out" she gives me a smile "yeah I will" I agree "why don't we go shopping , that always helps me" she says "sure why not" I shrug "when I get sad I just shop it out" she stands up with me next to her "let's get going , I don't wanna be stuck tryin to find a parking spot"

I laugh before grabbing my purse and walking out the door behind her to her car.

(Edwin)
"How do I look" Payton steps out the fitting room with a blue dress on that looks perfect on her.

"You look beautiful" I smile at her "really" she questions "of course" I assure her "I didn't think I like it" she looks in the mirror "well I love it" I tell her

"You look beautiful" I smile at her "really" she questions "of course" I assure her "I didn't think I like it" she looks in the mirror "well I love it" I tell her. She turns around and smiles "thank you" she says "I'll get this one and look around for some more stuff" she goes back into the fitting room

Then out the corner I swear I just seen Najah walk past the damn store. My eyes widened and I look bit then I don't see her. I'm tripping just because she's been on my mind for a while since that night. "You okay" Payton snaps me out my thoughts "yeah" I nod "come with me , help me pick out some stuff"

(Najah)
"Look" I hold up a shirt for Angelina to look at "yes and yes" she nods "orange always looks great on you" she smiles "I think so too" I continue to look around at the different racks of clothes and selves of random shii. "Which one" she holds up two hoodies "the purple one" I point "ugh this is why we are besties" she nods

A couple minutes past before I see Angie's eyes widened as she stands in front of me "maybe I'm tripping but I think I just seen Edwin" she says and I turn around but don't see him "where" I ask "uhh never mind , I thought I did" she says "o....k"

I pay for stuff before we walk out . I gasp "the Halloween store!!!!" I get excited "yes bitch" she says "we should go and get costumes , best friend ones" she smiles "and scary stuff , ya know to prank the boys" I give an idea "you fuckin genius" she smirks "let's make them cry" she says

"Oh- ummm okay" I shrug. We walk in "this is where I belong" she says "look at that big ass fake spider" I point "Nick would be so scared of that" I laugh "omg he would be" she says "that means we need it" she looks at me "we both know he don't do bugs , now that thing , he may cry" she says

"So you want them to cry?" I ask "yes especially after last Halloween" she rolls her eyes "oh , I forgot about that , yes let's make them cry" I nod. Last Halloween the boys did a prank on us that someone broke into the house and murdered them.

Scariest day of my life . Seeing Edwin there "dead" and the other boys too. They deserve to cry or something along those lines.
"I remember that all the time , they scared us"

(Flashback) (last Halloween)

"Bro I can't wait for our costumes to come" Angie says as we get out my car which I just parked in front of the boys house. "And our group costumes with the boys , we are gonna look great" I smile. "Let's go see what these kids are doing" she says and I open the boys front door.

"Boys- OH MY GOSH!" I scream. "BOYS!" Angie yells. "ARE THEY DEAD" I yell "Zion?? Brandon???" Angie goes up to them two on the floor with blood all over them. "Najah what do we do" she ask and I look over to see Nick and Austin on the couch , blood all over.

"Nick!!!?????" I yell and shake Austin "what if someone's in the house" she ask and we look at each other "Edwin!" I say "where is he" I say "Angie call the cops" I say and run into the dining room "EDWIN" I scream and drop to the floor next to him "hey hey wake up please" I begin to cry "where's my phone" I go through my purse looking for it and panicking.

"No no no no" I cry and get my phone out before I hear his start laughing and then the boys laugh in the living room. "Got chu" Edwin says and I stand up "you fuckin jerk" I say angrily and walk into the living room "not cool" I say "seriously" Angie says "we pranked you two" Zion says "we thought you guys were dead" I say "we aren't"

We roll our eyes "that wasn't a cool prank" Angie says "oh lighten up" Nick says "I'm serious boys" Angelina crosses her arms and I wipe my tears "were you crying" Brandon ask "I thought you guys were dead , I thought Edwin was dead"

Austin wraps his arm around Angie "we are sorry" he says "yes girls were sorry" Nick smiles at us "but admit it that was a good one" Zion laughs "no" I walk upstairs into Edwin's room of course he follows me "Najah" he turns me around "I'm sorry okay?" He says "I was so scared" I sit on his bed "I'm sorry" he kisses my cheek

"Don't do that again" I say "I won't I promise"

(End of flashback) (1 hour later)

"I know I'm not tripping , that's Edwin" Angelina says as we walk through the mall "where" I ask "behind you walking out the shoes store , with Payton" she says and I sigh "he was busy I guess" I say "go talk to him then" she says "Payton just walked into the makeup store and he's sitting on the bench outside the store"

I look and see him sitting there. "I'll be back" i tell her. I walk up in front of him and he looks up at me "hey"