❤️‍🔥Ch.19❤️‍🔥

(Edwin)

"Ight I'll be back I'm gonna go see Payton now" I say to the boys "good luck" Zion gives me a thumbs up. "Thanks" I chuckle before walking out and getting in my car. I start the car then begin to drive to her house. I hope this goes well and fast. I don't wanna be there long. I wanna get this done then leave her house.

The faster it gets done the faster I can get back to Najah. She is my main Focus at the end of this. This is all leading up to me trying to win her back and fix this mess that I have made on my own.

I arrive at her house and knock on her door. I wait a couple seconds before she opens the door with her arms crossed "make this fast" she says "that's my intention" I tell her before she moves to the side to let me in "get to talkin" she says "can we sit" I ask "at the island yes" we sit down at the kitchen island "you know it really hurts me to see you right now"

I sigh "I know and I'm sorry" i apologize "I loved you Edwin , I was in love and you cheated on me after promising me Najah was no threat to our relationship" she says "you lied to me and you lied to her" she adds "what in the world were you thinking" she questions "I just didn't wanna break up with you but I didn't wanna wait any longer for Najah" I tell her

"Why wouldn't you just break up with me?" She shakes her "i mean yes it would have still hurt but it would have been so much better then cheating on me" she says "you had sex with both of us on the same day sometimes" she shouts "you make me look stupid or like a fool" she throws her hands up.

"I know I fucked up . I know and I'm sorry , I really really am" I say "I get it you don't wanna forgive me but I just don't want you know I'm so sorry Payton" I apologize again and again. "Are you gonna go be with her?" She ask and I look at her "so yes?" She questions and nods "I'm not mad her , I'm mad at you , go be with her but don't be a dumbass" she tells me

"Don't fuck anything else up Edwin" she adds "thank you for talking to me but I will never forget what you did to me" she says and I nod "I get that" I say "thank you for letting me talk to you" I stand up and thank her "our relationship was great and I hate that I ended it the way I did"

She walks me to the door "I hope you find it what you're looking for I really do" I nod "thanks" she crosses her arms "Bye now Edwin" I walk out the door and look at her "bye Payton" she shuts the door and I take a deep breath before getting back into my car. That was kinda hard to do.

But I'm glad I did it, it closed that door and now I'll open the next. Hopefully it's a good door to walk into. I start my car and take off towards my house. I have to think about what to say to Najah and how to approach the situation. Whatever I do I can't make this situation worse than it already is. That's the last thing I'll wanna do

I'm now sitting in my room and I decide I should text Najah. Get things started and then finish them in person with her.

Edwin🦋
"Hey"

(Najah)

I'm currently sitting on my bed watching some Netflix movie that I randomly put on before I hear my phone dings and I open my messages

Edwin🦋
"Hey"

It's about time if I do say so myself. I be lying if I said I haven't been waiting for a text from him. I been hoping he'd text me and say anything really.
Now everything starts to hit me. What does this mean? If I text half does that mean I'm running back to him or that we will talk. Or that he misses me cause I miss him. Does he even want me?

I wonder if he's talked to Payton or if they been back in contact after everything or even recently. I haven't talked to his since that day two weeks ago.
He's  been on my mind since then. Nonstop , he's all I been thinking about. That week with Jackson took my mind off of him but as soon as I would lay down or get to thinking he'd pop right back into my head like he never left in the first place.

I should text back , I want to at least.

Najah♾❤️
"Hey"

He text back almost immediately like he had the message ready to be sent.

Edwin🦋
"I miss you"

Do I miss him , of course I do but I do wanna say. Do I wanna tell him I miss him too. There's no lie that I don't. I have admitted to it. I will admit to it. I miss him so much. We never had this type of situation happen ever. We never even went 2 days without talking. Especially not no 2 weeks.

Najah♾❤️
"I miss you too"

Edwin🦋
"Can we talk tomorrow , In person?"

Of course we can. I want to. I need to clear this. It's driving me insane everyday. It has put a hold on a lot of things actually. It has taken control over my life. Nonstop everything I do almost makes me think about this.

Najah♾❤️
"Yeah , come by my place tomorrow evening?"

Edwin🦋
"I'll be there"
"I love you"

Najah♾❤️
"I love you too Edwin"