❤️‍🔥Ch.18❤️‍🔥

(Edwin)

The phone rings about 2 times before she answers
"What the hell do you want" she ask "I know you don't wanna be hearing from me right now but I really wanna talk" I say "talk?!" She ask "you wanna talk?!!!" She ask "yes I do" I say "you must be crazy" she says "why the fuck would I wanna talk to you Edwin" she questions "come on" I beg

"Listen I just wanna meet up please" I tell her "you expect me to want to see you after you basically broke my heart" she ask "I know you don't wanna see me but I just wanna talk" I wait for her response "why? Why do you wanna talk" she says "because I wanna clear things , I know I fucked up I get that but I just wanna talk and close this chapter"

I sigh "please Payton" I beg "fine Edwin" she agrees to "I have some things to do tho so maybe come by my place later" she says "I'll text you what time" she adds "okay yeah thank you" I say "whatever" she hangs up right after saying that and I stand up from my bed. I have to talk to Payton and then put my entire attention back to Najah.

I just hope she forgives me after what I did.

I have to work on us after this. I need to clear the air with Payton and then try to get Najah to just talk to me. I walk out my bedroom and downstairs where the boys are. "Morning guys" I look at them "wassup" Zion says as he looks up from his phone "I'm meeting up with Payton today" I tell them which makes the boys all look at me

"Oh" Brandon says "not like that" I shake my head "I just wanna talk to her about what happened and get closure I guess" I shrug "that's good" Nick nods "what about Najah" Brandon ask "after I talk to Payton I'll figure that out" I say "and try not to fuck this situation even more than you already have" Austin says "well damn" my eyes widened.

"When you gotta talk to Payton?" I get asked my Nick ask "whenever she's free today , I'll go to her house and talk" I sit down in one of chairs in the living room "well that's good" Brandon shrugs "also did you know that guy you told us about came in and visited Najah" Zion says and I squint my eyes "who?" I ask

"That guy Najah talked to" He adds "remember when you came over and you texted him that Najah is yours" and it hits me "Jackson" I say "yeah yeah that dude" he points at me "you said he came in to see her?" I ask and he nods "how do you know"

He pulls his phone out and does whatever on it before showing me "he came up on my explore page randomly" he shows me a picture of them from 5 days ago "and you're just now telling me" I ask "man what the hell was you gonna do" he ask "he's right , you can't get mad even though you probably already are" Nick says as I lean back in my chair "but he left I seen on his story"

I shake my head and roll my eyes "hey don't be mad" Zion looks at me "you have things to worry about first being talking to Payton so focus and don't fuck it up like Austin said" Brandon says and I nod "okay okay"

(Najah)

"Angie look" I show her a outfit on this website "if you're gonna get it , get it in orange" she says "Ouuu or that blue" she points. "I kinda like that White" I shrug and continue to scroll through these clothes "So anything with Edwin" she ask "nothing" I shake my head "it's been 2 weeks and I think he just gave up and I how to move on"

She tilts her head "there is no way in hell he has given up on you" she says "do you wanna be with him" she ask "I do but I mean what if he like cheats or something" I ask "I don't think he will at least not on you" she says "that not entirely a good thing" I say "it is for you" she points

"I think a nice talk between you and him would solve most of this , If not all of it" she smiles "I'm not gonna beg for him to talk when he messed up" I say "exactly, give it a day or two he'll come back around wanting to talk , just don't blow him off" she says "and then it will determine the future" she says "I sound like someone in a movie or wattpad book" she giggles "but on the real real"

She goes to say "just talk to him , talking it out really helps or at least it could help" she says and I smile "we'll see , i do miss him but I can't go back to him . He needs to come back to me" I say "as you should" she smiles "he'll come around soon . He can't live without you" she says "he loooovveeessssss you" she Carries it out

"Does he know Jackson came in" she ask and I shrug "unless he seen it on Instagram or something" I say "to bad I didn't meet him" she says "would have liked to meet the boy" she looks at me and I chuckle lightly "okay tell me the truth , did you guys have sex" she side eyes me "just the first night" she gasp "and you're just now telling me"

I nod "you never asked" I say "okay?! And?" She ask "omg, how was it?" She ask "great but I did kinda regret it the next morning" I say "let me guess cause of Edwin" she ask and I nod "yeah you two need to talk or something"