Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"We've only got two weeks to explore L.A. or maybe go through all the places in California. Maybe we should've added New York to our trip as well," Tim said. "But I'm sure we'll enjoy California. Maybe a porn agent in Los Angeles would spot us and work for them. I think that's a great thing if that happens."

Napakunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. "Why would you think of that? Do you want to be a pornstar? Do you want to fuck somebody that's not me?" My face scrunched when I questioned him with it.

He shrugged off, giggling. "I don't know. It just fascinates me how they work. How do they do it in front of ten to fifteen people who are watching the scene? It's kind of weird, but hot."

"You're weird."

"Well, nothing's weird if it's for pleasure." He even winked at me.

Nilingon ko siya. We're still at the plane and will bound in L.A.X. in the next few hours.

"Okay, we haven't talked about this, but have you send a picture of your dick to anyone on social media?" I questioned, like in an actual interrogation.

"Did you?" he countered.

Tumaas ang kilay ko sa tanong niya. "I've asked you first. 'Wag mo munang ibalik sa akin ang tanong. I'm asking you first."

And then he nodded slowly. "Yes."

"How many times?" I asked.

He shrugged off and was quite surprised by his reaction. My mouth was left wide open. "Don't act like you're surprised, I know you did the same thing. I scrolled all through the way down to your Instagram DM's and there I found this username that gives you an unsolicited dick pic and then you guys shared conversation and then... you send a photo of you on your belly with a full view of your buttocks. How's that?"

"But that's one time! And I didn't send a dick pic. Goodness, gracious! I'm a power bottom, they like my ass more. Like you keep spanking me."

"Oh, well, fair enough," he said. "But that's on our past now. We've moved on from that situation. We're together now so what we are is something we should look forward to. We've all made mistakes in the past, and we all regret what we did back then. Yeah, my dick could possibly be swimming into any social media feeds now. Good thing I didn't show my face so when I come around and saw my dick elsewhere and it's been getting compliments around, I'm so proud of myself."

"Well, the best thing about this, I've got to see it personally and know who owns that wonderful dick."

"Yeah, fun playing it, right?"

Pinandilatan ko siya ng mata dahil baka marinig kami ng mga taong nasa unahan or likuran namin. Tim ended up giggling about our conversation. Just like what he said, we're official and we're finally boyfriend and boyfriend. I thought I wouldn't ever find a boyfriend in this timeline so I guess it's safe to say that I found my person.

Si Tim lang pala ang sasagot sa rollercoaster ride kong paghahanap ng jowa.

We spend the rest of the flight cling to each other. When we finally arrived at L.A.X. hindi naman ako mapakali dahil hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin namin dito. As we left the aircraft, grabbed our stuff, and find a taxi to go to our hotel room, I was wondering what would happen at the end of the day.

When we arrived at our hotel, Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, well we thought this is a cheap hotel for us to stay in for two weeks. Well... for some it would be pricey, but this is better for us. We've got a whole king-size bed for us and a view outside. Venice Beach is only half an hour away from us I think we've got a perfect location to hang around.