chapter 2

Denki's pov
Timeskip to Friday

I call Mina and Jirou in a group call.

Mina: yes Pikachu what do you need help with this time?
Jirou: what do you want Pikachu?
Pikachu: I have a date and I have NOTHING TO WEAR! I need help please??
Jirou: Fine I'll help you
Mina: me to
Pikachu: thanks girls btw it's in 2 hours so my room asap please

We all hang up and the girls come to my room to help me pick out my outfit and after a while they settled with ripped jeans, Pikachu shoes, Pikachu hoodie that Dabi gave me, my last birthday and my monster energy beanie since it's my first ever gift from Dabi so it's my favourite one and so is my Pikachu hoodie. They insist on doing my make up so I have make up on but not that much that it's making me uncomfortable. We go down to the common room where I'm supposed to meet Shinsou before we go on our date. The girls are standing in front of me when Shinsou comes down from his dorm and boy he is fkn hot like damn! I almost wanted him to just take me up to the dorms and just have sex but I can't because I still don't know if he would like me when he finds out that I'm a trans person or not but I will ask him later what he thinks about people who are trans.

Shinsou's pov

I went do to the common room where I'm meeting Denki so we can go on our date at the movies and a cafe after the movie. I see Mina and Jirou standing in front of him but when I came closer they moved to the sides reveling the cutes person I've ever seen. "Wow you are so cute Kami" I say taking his hand as I lead him to the movie theater, we are going to see the new boku no hero academia movie, after the movie we go to the cat cafe. Yes the same cafe as we went to when I helped him with math homework. I got myself the caramel,liquorice latte and so does Denki since it's apparently his usual when he's here. I noticed that the same waiter as last time is working and I kind of feel like he's watching us but Kaminari doesn't notice it. "Kami do you feel like we are being watched?" I ask. "Huh wdym Shin?" Kami answers. "Well it's just same waiter as last time we were here and I have a feeling he is watching us." I say. "Ohh the one with the black hair?" Kami asks. "Yeah him... how did you know I meant him?" I say. "Well remember I said that a friend of mine works here? That's him and he is just looking out for me that's all Shin." Kami says smiling. "Ohh that's why he watched us last time and now. Ok now I understand ig." I say.

Denki's pov

Shinsou doesn't seem like a bad person. At least he doesn't question it anymore that Dabi is watching us which makes me less nervous about being on a date. "Uhm Shinsou what do you think of people who are for example trans?" I ask really nervous. "Well they are just people who were born in the wrong body and I don't mind them since they are just people like I am. Why do you ask?" Shinsou answers. "No reason just curious because I know a trans person that's all." I say relived about his answer. "Ohh no we should go back to the dorms it's almost curfew. I don't want to get into trouble with Aizawa.." I say as I check the time so we go back to the dorms holding hands on the way back. We are standing outside my room.
Denki: this is my room and I kinda need to finish up a gift for my friend at the cafe
Shinsou: yeah I understand can I get a kiss before I leave to my room?
Denki: yes you can.
Shinsou leans closer and kisses me passionately as he pulls me closer by my hips. My hands find their way around his neck and I grab hold of his hair pulling him closer to me. "Mmmh" I moan as I can feel his hands on my ass but then it hits me, I can't do this now even thou I want it. I pull away as I remember that I can't let him go any further just yet.
"S sorry I have to go now" I stuttered. "It's okay cutie, I went little bit to far and I'm sorry for it" Shinsou apologies and kisses me on my cheek as he leaves going to his room. I go into my room, change into my Pikachu onesies. I should call Dad so he won't send Hawks to check in on me... I thought to myself as I took my phone up calling my dad.
Dabi: I would have sent Hawks to check on you if you didn't call my boy
Denki: I know and that's why I called you. What did he tell you?
Dabi: he told me that he picked up a moan and wasn't sure if it was because of a kiss or something else.
Denki: K kiss that got bit heated... You're not mad are you dad?
Dabi: Ofc I'm not mad my baby boy. I just want you to be happy that's all look I gotta go. I love you my boy
Denki: I love you too.