chapter 5

Dabi's pov
It's almost go time and I'm so ready and can't wait to see their faces when we show up. We have everything ready including the video Denki put together few weeks ago about his mother,one about my asshole of a father and what actually happened to one of the students in class 1a former class 1c kid. "It's time to move guys! We can't make Lightingbolt and Frozen Fire wait to long or the training will be over before we get there and it's either empty or another class will be there!" I say. Kurogiri makes the portals and we go in.

Denki's pov

I see the portals finally and Dabi steps out of one closest to me. "Fuck how did they know we were here?" Toshi asks but gets distracted by a video of what happened to his bio family. "That's not how I remember this WTF?" Toshi says and he seems to question what really happened that day. The screen shows heros attacking innocent people and Shinsou is seen as a young kid. The reason they did all this was they were manipulated by the hero commission who told that there were villains attacking when in reality there were no villains attacking. Next video is of Endeavour abusing his son and the last one is mixed with my audio my phone recorded and some pictures of my bio mom. Everything she ever said about Ereasure head,Hawks and present mic is being blasted through out the school. "Toshi you said it were villains who attacked your family because that's what you were told but the reality is it were the hero's who did it and take a look at who you see there." I say as the flashes of Aizawa and Yamada are shown in the first video "come with me and you don't have to face another damn fkn lie the hero's have been telling all these years." I say. Now Dabi is right next to me and Toshi realized that Dabi is Touya Todoroki along with everyone else who didn't know anything, lov knew because he told everyone after he took me in after saving me off the street. "So what do ya say Hitoshi Shinsou? Are you going to stay with the acctual bad guys in your case or come with us and never loose your boyfriend?" Dabi asks as he hugs me. "Denki why is he acting like he isn't just your friend and is like a family to you?" Toshi asks clearly confused while the others are angry and pissed off by the fact that non of the video's are fake. "Well he sort of is my dad since my stupid bio mom threw me out on the street and he saved me from being on the street." I explain. "Well fuck all the fkn lies I'm coming with you." Toshi says and with that we go into the portals back to the base. They can't track us down or call for any backup since I jammed the signals on the way in which they didn't notice until it was to late and we already gone.

Now at the mansion hideout

" Ahh home sweet home btw Toshi you're going to be in my room also. Shoto will be across the hall from Toga while Hawks will be with dad in the room next to our room." I say smiling. " Nice to officially meet Lightingbolt's boyfriend now quick question Mind Fucker or Mind Breaker Shinsou?" Shiggy asks. "Hmm Mind Fucker sounds cooler so I'm going with that but I don't have a phone anymore I think." Toshi says. " Ihhh wrong your phone is right here." I say as I take up his phone. "Kami how did you get it from my locker?" Toshi asks surprised that I had his phone on me. "It was way to easy to take it out of your locker and easier to open to remove a location app form it even removing numbers from everyone elses phones so now they can't even track it nor find it since they aren't smart enough." I explain. "You would think Midoriya's phone was hard but Shoto took care of it after he meet me at the cafe to be filled in on the plan. Btw the talk me and him had was actually me showing him that Touya was alive and well that the now number one hero lied to his kids and ohh those video's are now all over the internet so jokes on those hero's they lost. We also don't give a fuck about afo since we made sure that he is died in Tartarus so no more number one villain for him. Btw that video is also out on the internet right Twice?" I say. " Yeb it is." Twice says as he walks to us. "Sweet and time to change clothes. Toga show Shoto his room and take him to the amazing clothes designer we have. Ohh Toshi you should also go to him for new clothes." I say as I walk to my room to change into something comfy. Toga took them to the designer for some clothes and as I walk past dad's and Hawks's room, I hear 'Ahhh Keigo soo good' and a muffled moan. I laugh to myself while walking to the smoking area and get myself a after mission cigarette.