chapter 7

Denki's pov

Shoto leaves with Toga into her room. Me, Toshi and my dads walk together towards our rooms. We say our good night and go into our rooms. Knowing my dads right then they will be getting busy before going to sleep. We get comfortable in the bed. Toshi looks like he's thinking about something. "Toshi what are you thinking about love?" I ask curiously. "Just what Hawks said when he proposed." Toshi answers. "You mean the I've loved you since we were young kids part?" I ask resting my head on Toshi's chest. "Yeah that part. Like they were together when they were younger." Toshi says. "Dad told me that when he was young he fell in love with his best friend and confessed to him but he thought that his feelings weren't returned. His best friend was Keigo who is now his fiance. Keigo confessed that he had been scared to confess his feelings to him because he was afraid of being rejected. They always loved each other and were always hanging out until one day Endeavour's training session went completely wrong leaving dad almost dead. His father hid his body and told everyone that Touya died when he was still just almost dead and still alive. What happened was Endeavour attacked his son for being in love with another boy and he almost killed his own son. Keigo knew something didn't add up in Endeavour's story since his son had stronger fire then his father and even better morals." I explain. "Ohh that's why you exposed Endeavour earlier today because he committed attempted murder on his own flesh and blood." Toshi says as he kisses me on my head. "Yeah plus it had been planned for years. They just didn't have enough information on other hero's or didn't know how to find some footages of a hero ruining people's life's until after dad found me and asked where I used to live. He recognised my old home as my bio mom's house and then we got here. He explained everything and that I was actually just like him in away minus the attempted murder. Plus me being trans." I explain looking at the wall between my room and my dads room. "I see my cutie." Toshi says as he pulls me closer to himself, propaply so he knows that I'm not going to leave his arms while he's sleeping. "Night Toshi." I say as I kiss him good night. "Night love." He answers after kissing me back.

Next morning

Toshi's pov

We go to the kitchen for some food after we wake up and I need to talk to Hawks for advice plus ask him and Dabi if they would approve of me proposing to Denki. I've actually wanted to be with him for the rest of my life ever since he managed to be my friend but the proplem is that I have no idea how to even propose or what kind of ring I should get for him. "Hey Hawks&Dabi can we talk in private?" I ask when I see them walk into the kitchen."sure." Hawks answers. We go into their room since Denki was talking to Kurogiri about some mission stuff. "Soo Hitoshi what do you wanna talk about?" Dabi ask curious. "Well I wanted to know if you would approve if I'd propose to Denki." I answer bit embarrassed and nervous. I can feel them staring at me. "Of course we approve it Hitoshi! The fact that you came to us before proposing means a lot to us." Dabi says smiling. "I do need little help picking out the ring thou and I was kind of hoping that Hawks could help me finding one since he got you such a beautiful ring." I say looking bit down. "Of course I'll help you Hitoshi all you had to do was ask boy." Hawks say sounding glad that I came to him for help. "Thank you Hawks." I say now smiling as we go back to the kitchen. Denki is drinking coffee and I get myself some coffee. "Toshi you look super happy. Did anything happen while I was talking to Kurogiri?" Denks asks. "That's for me to know and you to find out cutie." I answer as I kiss him on the cheek. "Fine." Denks says pouting. "Hehe you're so cute my love." I say as I grab his waist, humming I'm yours and moving my hips to the sides and back. "Hitoshi I'm going to the mall do you wanna join me?" Hawks asks. "Yeah sure just let me change first then we can go." I answer as I kiss Denki's cheek before going to our room to change. "Birdie I love you." Dabi says as he hugs and kisses Hawks. "Pa bring Toshi safe home." Denks says. " I love you too my flaming love and yes baby boy I will bring him safe back. I promise." Hawks says before we leave and as we enter the mall he goes straight(as straight as a gay person does) to a jewelry shop. "You didn't need to go to the mall did ya?" I ask as we enter the shop. "Nope I didn't but you did and I saw a ring perfect for my baby boy last time I was here." He answers as he stops near a ring with yellow gems in shape of a lightning. I get speachless this ring is perfect for Denki. "Wow you are right this is perfect for Denki." I manage to say. "I know and I got his ring here and I saw this one. It reminded me of Denki but I couldn't give it to him myself." He says as we buy the ring. Then Hawks phone beebs so he checks what it was and puts his phone back in the pocket. We go to the gameshop and get few games like Singstar and some random games. After that we go home and Hawks keeps the ring safe so Denki doesn't get suspicious and starts asking questions about the box it's in. Denki jumps on me as soon as I walked in, I catch him and have my hands on his ass so he doesn't fall down. "Missed me that much already cutie?" I ask. "Yes." Denki says as he grinds me. I could feel Dabi staring at me. "Cutie don't do this in front of your dads." I say because I don't want Dabi or Hawks to kill me when I had just gotten their approval to propose to Denki. "Why not?" Kami asks confused. "You'r dad is watching me and I don't want to die." I answer as I kiss him on the cheek. "Dabi babe our boy moved his hips himself so don't blame Hitoshi." Hawks says as he wraps his hands around Dabi's hips and his wings. I don't know what is going on but suddenly Dabi's face is all red. Denki quickly takes few pictures of them.