chapter 12

Toshi's pov
"Denks is your song ready?" I ask while we're eating. "Yeb ohh Shoto and Katsuki you are going to sing with me and Toshi after lunch." Denks says. "Sure." Shoto says. "Whatever Pikachu I don't want to thou." Katsuki says. Shiggy whispers something in Katsuki's ear and Katsuki blushes. "Shoto, Katsuki and Toshi I want you in the music/recording studio in 5 minutes!" Denks says smiling. "Can I come with and listen?" Shiggy asks. "Yeah sure and Toga can come to if she wants." Denki answers. Me,Denki,Shoto,Toga, Katsuki and Shiggy all go into the music/recording studio and we start recording.

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad
A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home
So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love
They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core
Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that
I'm just unique
What, me a traitor
Ain't got your back
Are we not friends
What's up with that
So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made you hurt
The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

We all sing our parts and after recording. "Katsuki what do you want to be called on our yt channel?" Denki asks as he writes description which goes like this. "Blasty." Kat answers. "Shoto yt name thanks? And you too love." Denks says. "Icy hot." Shoto says as he and Toga leave to watch episodes I guess. "Mind games cuz why not." I say laughing.

I know you all have heard one of our new members. He goes by Blasty. We have 2 other new members they go by Icy hot and Mind games :) make them feel welcomed on our channel like you did with Blasty on his we will rock you cover :)
Take care of yourselfs and remember to spread love and kindness my lovely fans
Pikachu :)

After writing the description he posts the cover and we go into the living room to watch supernatural or sons of anarchy not that we care about what we watch anyway.

Shiggy's pov

After Denki posted the cover we went into the living room to watch episodes and Toga said it's Supernatural this time. Before we went into the music/recording studio, I whispered to Kat that if he'd do what Denki asked without complaining then I'd love to hear him say moan my name like he did last night and needless to say he blushed. After one episode, me and Kat left to our room, locking the door behind us. I pin Kat to the door as I kissed him passionately as Kat kisses back. He pushes me to the bed. I lie down on my back and he sits on top of me. We take our shirts off and keep kissing. "Mmh Tenko." Kat moans softly into the kiss. Maybe I shouldn't have told him to use this name. I quickly flip us around so I'm on top. Kat starts taking my belt and jeans off me as I take his off him. We share another passionate kiss when Kat decides to turn us around so he's on top. "K kat w what are you doing?" I ask as he kisses down my neck and body 'til he reaches my boxers. He starts taking them off with his teeth and then he did what I didn't think anyone would do. He kisses the tip of my hard member and starts licking as he takes me in his mouth. "Ahhh!" I moan as he starts sucking as well as licking my dick. I start bucking my hips as my hand finds it's way to his hair and grabs few strands of his hair. "Ahh fuck Kat so good!" I muster between my moans. I didn't notice when he took his boxers off.
Kat start kissing up my body as he slowly slides down taking me inside. "Ahhh!" He moans as he bounces up and down. My hands go on his hips as I buck my hips matching his pace. "AHHH TENKO!" He moans loudly causing me thrust harder, deeper and faster as I turned us around, his legs wrapped around my hips pushing me deeper inside him. As I thrust harder and faster with each thrust, I notice that we won't last long this time. "G gonna c cum." Kat moans. "Me too." I say between kisses. Kat holds me closer as he starts to cum. We share passionate kiss as we cum at the same time. "AHHH TENKO!" He yells as he pulls away from the kiss.