chapter 4

Denki's pov

"Mmmh coffee and lavender." I mumble as I'm waking up. "Morning sunshine." Toshi whispers as he kisses me on the forehead." Btw since the teachers got some mission last night so no school today or tomorrow. I get it if you want to go to your friends place just remember that I love you sunshine." Toshi says scrolling through his phone. No school today or tomorrow yeey!! Im FKN going home. Plus I need to talk to Shiggy about how we can get Toshi to join us. I thought to myself. "I love you too Toshi and yes I'm going home because I need to talk to my friends outside of UA." I say as I kiss him on the cheek. "Can I come with you cutie?" Toshi asks. "No sorry maybe later Toshi." I answer as I got ready to go back to the hideout. "Denki Kaminari why aren't you in school right now?" Dabi asks as I walk in. Ohh yeah I forgot to text him on my way over here. I thought to myself. "Well the teachers are on some kind of hero mission so no school today or tomorrow and SHIGGY we have a FKN PROPLEM!!!" I say. "What's the proplem lightingbolt?" Shiggy asks. "Well for one Hitoshi Shinsou is adopted son of FKN Ereasure Head and Present Mic. Second figure out a villain name for one Shoto Todoroki." I explain. "Shoto Todoroki? Is he going to join us?" Toga asks. " Yeb he is." I say smiling. Sooo what's the plan on this Hitoshi Shinsou boy? And someone explain to me WHY THE FUCK 2 OF YOU SMELL LIKE YOU HAD SEX LAST NIGHT!?!?!?" Shiggy asks loudly. "About this Hitoshi Shinsou guy. I don't FKN know and we know Dabi has sex every night with his bird hero but the second who had sex smells differently thou like they were on receiving end..." Toga says thinking. Dad looks at me like he already knows it was me. "W well Toga you are kind of right... It was me..." I explain blushing at the thought of last night, AHHHH it was so good. I can't get pregnant since I'm already on the blockers but I'm waiting to start my hormones so my body starts developing into males body finally which is next week yeey for me! "So back to the the mission ahead... How do we get Aizawa's son to join us?" Shiggy asks. "Hmm we could show him the truth about some hero's who have done more damage then acctual hero work." I say thinking. "I have an idea and I don't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to think that there's no other option left but to expose the number one hero for what he has been covering up." Dabi says. "We can do that after tomorrow so we can plan everything and someone let Birdie know. I'll let Shoto know tomorrow when I get back to school so he won't be left out of the plan. Btw the asshole number one is going to be in training ground beta along with class 1a the day after tomorrow." I say thinking about what I'm going to say to Shoto. We spend the whole day planning everything and at one point Hawks came to help with the plan. "Hey Kurogiri what's for dinner?" I ask as I'm going over my part of the plan. I'm going to be on the highest spot with Toshi when they start everything below us ok good. "Sushi and sake." Kurogiri answers as he's making the dinner ready. "Sound amazing Kurogiri." I say smiling. I pick my phone up to text Todoroki that I need to talk to him tomorrow at the cafe after dinner.
Me: yo Todoroki meet me at the cafe after dinner tomorrow. They know about you know what and we just came up with a plan to get Toshi to join and sorry it involves your asshole of a father. Btw villain name for you is needed
Todoroki: ok what about Frozen fire?
Me: sure btw mine is Lightingbolt. Toshi's will be Mind Fucker or Mind Breaker if we get him to join us and ohh btw Touya will also be there so don't freak out before this happens!!
I put my phone back in the pocket as Kurogiri tells us dinner is ready and omg his sushi is to die for. This is what family is really is and I love those guys. Plus I wouldn't have any place to stay at, if Dabi wouldn't have found me when he did. I thought to myself as we were eating dinner and enjoying life. "Family movie night!!" I say as I run to the living room and get the Treasure Planet ready while dad and Hawks bring snacks and drinks for us. While we watched the movie I was was between Hawks and dad. I can't call Hawks papa so dad hears yet because dad doesn't know that Hawks is planning on proposing to him just yet but I'm sure it's going to be romantic when he finally proposes to dad. After the movie finished Toga stood up to put Vampire knight on and Kurogiri gets more snacks and drinks for everyone. "Dabi you do really care for Denki don't ya?" Shiggy asks. "Yes I do and if anyone hurts my baby boy then they will get hell of a punishment and die." My dad(Dabi) answers with fire in his eyes. "Shiggy you forgot one person who cares deeply about Denki." Hawks says as he makes one feather stay right in front of Shiggy. "Wow wow I just asked. I would never hurt our little Lightingbolt and you know that Hawks." Shiggy explains and Hawks makes the feather come back to him. Shiggy knows that if Hawks wanted to kill him then he would have done it long time ago. I guess I fell asleep at some point because I felt like I was being carried and tugged into my bed. "I love you dad and Birdie." I mumble half asleep. "We love you too baby boy." They(Dabi&Hawks) both say as they leave going into the room next to mine.