chapter 10

Next morning

Denki's pov

Me and Toshi are helping Kurogiri with breakfast. My dads walk in. "Dabi I think they were kissing when we knocked on their door last night to soundproof their room and Shiggy was NOT going to take a nap like he told us." Hawks says while getting his breakfast. "You don't say Birdie. Even Katsuki sounded annoyed yet he was sitting on the bed so no proof yet." Dabi says while they get breakfast and coffee.
"What are ya talking about dad and pa?" I ask curious. "Just that Katsuki and Shiggy were propaply kissing when we came to their room to soundproof it last night. Plus they were both on the bed when we walked in." Pa/Hawks answers. "Ohh so dusty has a thing for the angry blonde." Toshi says. "Oi I'm not angry blonde." Katsuki says as he walks into the kitchen for breakfast with Shiggy right behind him. "You can say that all you want Katsuki but everyone knows that you are always angry." I say. "Whatever Pikachu." Katsuki says while eating breakfast and drinking coffee. "Hawks and Dabi I hate you both!" Shiggy says annoyed. "Well excuse me how were we supposed to know if you two were about to do something and also you knew your room would also be soundproofed!" Hawks says as he puts empty plates in the dishwasher and gets it running. "Ohh like yesterday when we were watching supernatural and Shiggy said something about ruining the moment!" Toga says turning the TV on not finding anything on the morning news so she puts supernatural on. I notice Shiggy slightly blushing but don't say anything about it. Everyone sit down in the living room. I notice Kat sits in Shiggy's lap again. Huh I wonder if Kirishima cheated on him like Midoriya did to Shoto. I thought to myself as we watch supernatural. Kurogiri took a nap until he makes lunch later so I guess he was up until late ordering some stuff for our mansion or something. "Kitten if you look to your left then you'll see Katsuki curling up to Shiggy." Toshi whispers to me. I look to see it myself and yeb Katsuki is curling up to Shiggy while Shiggy just holds around him and rests his head on Katsuki's head. "Yeah you're right and damn I've never seen Shiggy act like this before." I whisper back. "Well I'm gonna take a shower. Shiggy come get me if lunch will be ready before I'm back." Katsuki says as he kisses Shiggy on the cheek. "Yeah I'll do that." Shiggy says as Katsuki leaves. "Ohhh dusty has a cruuush on a certain spike haired blonde." I say teasingly. "Shut up Pikachu! You always talked about Hitoshi! Hitoshi this, Hitoshi that! Atleast I'm not constantly talking about someone like you did!!" Shiggy says almost angry. "Fine I'll shut up for now!" I say with my devilish smirk on. "You talked about me?" Toshi asks. "No... Maybe... Yes..." I answer slightly blushing.
"Lunch is ready!!" Kurogiri calls. "I'm gonna get Kat so he doesn't miss lunch." Shiggy says as he leaves to get Katsuki. Meanwhile we all sit down at the table. I'm writing down lyrics for 4 people to sing together. I notice that Shiggy's face is a bit red when they walk in and sit down at the table to eat lunch. My guess is Shiggy saw something that made him blush this much. I'm going to tease him little bit after dinner after all he teases everyone else atleast once. "Hey Shiggy did you see something you liked when you went to get Katsuki for lunch?" Dad/Dabi asks teasing Shiggy. Damn dad beat me to it!

Shiggy's pov

"Hey Shiggy did you see something you liked when you went to get Katsuki for lunch?" Dabi asks teasing me obviously for every time I teased him about Keigo. "Shut up wannabe Hades!" I say as I put my plate in the sink and go my bedroom. Shit he is fkn right thou... I saw Kat's abs and ohh my fkn lord what is Kat fkn doing to me? I need a cigarette! I thought to myself as I stepped out on the balcony lighting up a cigarette. "Shiggy are you okay?" Kat asks as he closes the door to the room behind him. Fuck no I'm not okay. I thought to myself as I turned around. "Yeah I'm okay." I lied. "Yeah sureee you are.. nope your not care to tell me why Dabi's teasing got to you?" Kat asks as he sits down on the bed. "Fine I had a gay panic and what he said didn't help since it was about you." I answer as I sit down next to him. "Soo if I do this then what ya gonna do?" Kat asks as he pins me down on the bed. AHHHHHH!! I thought to myself as I just stared at his soft lips. I'm mentally screaming at myself for not hating this. "Ohh I see." Kat says leaning towards me. I look in in his eyes which was big mistake. Ohh my those red eyes make me forget about everything else and then it happend. Kat kisses me,my hands finds its way to the back of his head as I kiss back. Wtf is wrong with that boy he was with? He fkn cheated on amazing and caring person for fkn what? Some fkn slutty classmates? I think to myself as we pull away to breath. He kisses me again and I kiss him back. His hands cup my face as he deepens the kiss. "Mmmh." I moan softly. Kat pulls away and leans to my ear. "Did you like seeing my abs so much that you still had blush on your face when we walked to the table?" He whispers. Shit he figured it out. I thought to myself. "Yes what's not to like about them? Or you in general?" I whisper back. Kat starts kissing down my neck leaving small hickeys. "Ahh K kat." I moan softly. " Awe didn't know you could be such a bottom sometimes Shiggy." Kat says as he strokes my chest. "Says the one I thought was a bottom yet here you are being a top." I say as I pull him into a cuddle. "Let me guess your a virgin?" Kat asks as he plays with my hair. Fuck he noticed? I thought to myself. "I is it that obvious?" I ask back. "Well maybe not to them but yeah to me it's THAT obvious." Kat answers. "Thanks for not pushing it Kat." I say resting my head on his head. "Ohh also Pikachu was writing down lyrics for 4 persons to sing so I think he is planning something for the yt channel." I say as I kiss Kat softly and he kisses back.