chapter 9

Shiggy's pov

He fell asleep on my shoulder holding my hand. "Shiggy should I put his stuff in his own room or in yours considering that he fell asleep on your shoulder?" Dabi asks. "I think my room for now until he says different." I answer. "Ok sure, hey Birdie let's go put stuff in Shiggy's room for Katsuki." Dabi says. "Kat wake up it's almost dinner time." I say, lightly shaking him. "AHH I'm up I'm up." Katsuki says yawning. "Dinner time BITCHES!!" Kurogiri calls from the kitchen. "Ohh time for dinner cmon guys it's time for dinner." I say as I lead the sleepy boy to the table and have him next to me at the table. No one even says anything about him sitting next to me. Denki makes coffee after we finish putting the plates in the dishwasher after eating. "You guys always have this good food?" Katsuki asks. "Yeah and we are also in a mansion because we do more than the public knows like for example the LOVe youtube channel is us doing song covers and so on." I answer. "Wait THAT'S you guys? Then who did the Believer cover with the drums?" Katsuki asks. "hehe yeah that's us and you liked my cover with the drums?" Denki answers. "Mhm." Katsuki says as he get himself a cup of coffee which we all do. "MMMM!! Now I get why I'm not allowed to touch the coffee machine damn this is good coffee!! Why didn't you make coffee at the dorms?" Katsuki asks Denki. "I tried many times but you always said that I would burn something so therefore I didn't make the coffee for everyone only for me." Denki answers. "Btw why do you always use first names except for Shiggy?" Katsuki asks. "Well it would be bit weird if we'd use last names when 3 of us have now the same last name so if you yell Todoroki then you have 3 of us answering you besides we are all family here so therefore first names or nicknames hence why we say Shiggy often." Dabi answers. "Katsuki do you want share room or have your own room?" I ask. "Umm if I want to share room then who are the options?" Katsuki answers. "It's Spinner,Twice,Giran or Shiggy." Denki answers. "I umm don't wanna be alone but I don't want to share with Spinner, Twice or Giran thou." Katsuki says looking down. " I I'll show you the room." I said quietly as I lead Katsuki to now our room but I don't know if he would want more than cuddles. "Ohh btw that door is the bathroom." I say point at the bathroom door as we enter the bedroom which has a walk in closet, balance and bathroom which every bedroom does plus we have smoking room for those who want to smoke there. "You can go take a shower if you want. I'll be on the balcony ohh btw the other door in this room is just the closest so feel free to put your clothes there it has enough space." I say as I go on the balcony for a cigarette. "Ohh ok I'm gonna take a shower, I stink from the fighting earlier today." Katsuki says as he goes to the bathroom. Sigh he could have wanted his own room yet he chose to share room with me. What am I going to do now? I thought to myself as I finished my cigarette and changed into some comfy pjs since I'm not alone in this room anymore. I decided to lie down and then Katsuki walks over to the bed from the bathroom, lying down next to me. "Mind if I ask why you decided to share room with me?" I ask curious. "You're not so bad just bit missunderstood." Katsuki answers as he give me cuddle. "Good night Shiggy." Katsuki says resting his head on my chest. "Night Katsuki." I say as I hold around him. " This is also why I decided to share room with you, I thought you might need someone to cuddle with." Katsuki says lowly as he falls a sleep.

Next morning

Katsuki's pov

I wake up to the sight of light blue hair and arms around me. He looks so innocent and peacefull when he's sleeping. No no go away damn thoughts. I thought to myself as I lied my head down on his chest. "I'm gonna have to get used to this." Shiggy says in a low tone. "Used to what?" I ask. "Waking up in a cuddle with someone as handsome as you." Shiggy answers looking in the other direction.is he blushing? I thought to myself and suddenly my stomach growls for food. "You're hungry and since it's 7:30 breakfast is being put on the table and coffee." Shiggy says as he gets ready for breakfast so I do the same. As we walk past Toga's & Shoto's room we hear. "Ahh Shoto." I don't think much of it since Shoto and Deku had a fight after he came back from talking to Denki. Shoto was obviously happy about something and they had a fight about Deku cheating on him with Uraraka, Tsu and Tokoyami like wtf dude why the fuck cheat in the first place. "Wow is breakfast always this lively or is it just my eyes deceiving me?" I ask as we walk into the kitchen, Dabi & Hawks are making out and so are Denki and Hitoshi. "Ohhh boom boom boy get used to this. This is normal when everyone wake up on their own." Toga answers as she and Shoto enter the kitchen for breakfast. "Ohh I see btw why do you give the option of room sharing when there's enough rooms for everyone?" I decided to ask curious. "Well some of us were in a relationship so those share room with eachother and others just wanted to have someone to cuddle with. Those who don't share room with anyone just simply didn't want anyone of us in their room. "Hawks answers. "Fkn great! Frozen fire,Mind fucker, Hawks and Dabi you guys are going to have to go now to area 10 there's a kid how needs your help right now and I'm coming with you!" Twice says as they all leave. "Wait what is going on?" I ask watching them all leave Mind Fucker apparently is Hitoshi while Frozen fire is Icy hot/Shoto. "Just kid that is being abused,neglected or something worse so we send some of our members dealing with the parent while getting the kid to safety." Kurogiri answers. "Ohh I see and mind fucker is going so you could try the no damage way and rest as backup or fight if needed I see." I say now understanding everything better. "Yeb pretty much Katsuki ohh btw no more Dunce face or any insults in here! But Pikachu is fine." Denki says drinking coffee. "You have a recording area right? I know for a fact Denki didn't record his covers in UA so where is that room?" I ask curious. "True he didn't and I'll show you the music/recording studio we have cmon Kat." Shiggy answers leading me to a music/recording studio. "Wow." I say surprised as I go over where the mic is and start recording we will rock you.