chapter 14

Next morning
Still Denki's pov

We all went into the kitchen to make breakfast and I made coffee. I'm waiting for a chance to talk to Shiggy. After breakfast we clean up after ourselves. "Hey Shiggy do you have a minute or so? I need to talk to you." I say as everyone was leaving the kitchen into the living room. "Yeah sure. Kat go ahead I'll be there in a min or two." Shiggy says as he kisses Katsuki on his cheek. "Shiggy are you planning to propose to Katsuki?" I ask as soon as everyone else had left the kitchen. "Wdym pika boy?" Shiggy asks back. "I saw that you were ordering a ring on your phone last night so don't act dumb Shiggy." I answer. "Fine yes but keep your mouth shut! It's going to be a surprise for him." Shiggy admits. "I won't say a word Shiggy if you don't tell Katsuki that my dad told me why you kidnapped when you did and I know about the promise he made you promise." I say. "I won't." Shiggy says as we join the others watching Supernatural this time so Toga picked episodes since she loves supernatural. "Love what were you talking about?" Katsuki asks. "About you my angel." Shiggy answers which isn't a lie we did talk about him. "Mhm." I hum agreeing. "Ohh ok." Katsuki says sounding lil insecure as he get comfortable in Shiggy's arms. "Katsuki Bakugou I'm engaged to Toshi and you have nothing to worry about at all! Shiggy WOULDN'T do anything to make you hurt! Plus he was proud of you when he said that's my Kat yesterday!" I say knowing that Shiggy isn't that type of person as I sit down in Toshi's lap. "Babe what did you talk about with Shiggy?" Toshi whispers in my ear. "I was asking him if he was planning on proposing to Katsuki because I saw him order ring decorated with yellow and orange gems in shape of explosions just like Katsuki's quirk." I whisper back low enough so no one else could hear me. "Ohh so Katsuki got jelly over a ring?" Toshi whispers. "Yeah probably." I whisper back. "Hey yo Toga, Frozen fire, Shiggy and uhhh... Katsuki you need a name... Area 2 now!" Twice says as he goes over to the room we use for missions. "Blastinator." Katsuki says as they all leave for a mission in area 2. "I hope Katsuki doesn't suspect anything bad until Shiggy proposes." I say. "Yeah same." Toshi says as he rests his head on my shoulder. "Wait what did you say baby boy?" Dad asks. "That Shiggy is planning on proposing to Katsuki so yet another engaged couple on the way Dabi." Toshi answers my dad. "Huh so he is serious about his Blasty." Pa says smiling. "Yeb pretty much pa." I say.

Shiggy's pov
After the mission

Next time we celebrate I'll propose if it's here by then. I thought to myself as we are on our way back home. "Yo why did you pick Blastinator as your villain name?" Toga asks. "It fits my quirk." Kat answers holding my hand which he has been doing since we started to go back home. "Yeah just like our yt names fit our quirks. Yours is knifelover, Shoto's Icy hot, Kat's Blasty while I'm Dusty. Btw where does icy hot come from?" I say as we enter our home. "It's one of the nicknames I gave him at UA." Kat says as he takes his jacket off. "What are the other nicknames you gave him?" I ask curious as I hang my jacket up. "Just Half'n'half bastard and Icy hot actually." Kat answers. "Sounds like Shiggy has fallen hard for the ash blonde." Hitoshi says. "Yeb he did when we saw the sports festival." Dabi says. "Hey what are you talking about has fallen hard for the ash blonde?" Kat asks. "Ohh just what he told us after we had to change our hideout." Dabi says with his devilish smirk on. "Ohh shut up wannabe Hades!" I say as I lie down on a bean bag and Kat joins me so I wrap my arms around him. Kat suddenly takes my gloves off and puts new pair of cut gloves on. My eyes widened when I saw that they're in the colour of his former hero costume. "Kat when did you get those?" I ask surprised since I don't remember him getting those gloves. "When we went to the mall. I had noticed how your gloves were getting worn out and you needed new pair so I got few pairs in this colour." He answers. I fkn love you Katsuki Bakugou. I don't need you to say it back because you show that you love me back. I thought to myself as I kissed him and he kissed back. "I take this as you like them." Kat says smiling. "No... I love them. I hadn't noticed how worn out my gloves were but you did and it just shows how much you care about me my beautiful angel." I say back as I pulled him closer to myself.