chapter 6

Dabi's pov

"Yeah it does." Birdie tells Hitoshi smiling. "DINNER TIME GUYS COME AND CELEBRATE BITCHES!!!!" I yell from the kitchen door. It's a buffet of everything from cold soba to fancy sushi and Denki fills his plate with sushi plus we are celebrating our 2 new members. "Dabi my love. I've loved you since we were young kids and always will. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Hawks asks on his knee, holding a small box with beautiful ring decorated with blue gems in shape of my blue fire. I can't believe he just asked me to marry him. "Ohhh love. Yes I will marry you! I love you so much my Birdie." I answer,Hawks put the ring on my finger and kisses me passionately. I kiss back with the same passion. "Yeey now I can call Hawks papa finally!! Btw about time you proposed Birdie." My baby boy says smiling and happy. "Wait YOU knew he would propose to me and you didn't tell me?" I ask my son. "Daaaad if I would have told you. You would have gone looking for the ring just to put it on and pa wouldn't be able to ask." Denks whines. "Pa?" I ask almost laughing and smiling. "Well yes you will get married and Hawks will officially be my second dad so pa since I call you dad." Denks answers. "True baby boy true true." I say still smiling. I have amazing fiance and my smart baby boy. "Hey who the hell put Suicide squad ready to watch?" Toga calls from the living room which is now full of leftovers from the dinner and drinks. "I did." Denks answers with his signature devilish smirk on. Yeah he started using it more after I took him off the streets and gave him a place to call home. We all get comfortable in the living room and start watching suicide squad the first one since there is a second movie. "Hey what about karaoke night since we are celebrating?" I ask because I kind of wanted to sing. "Sure why not." Everyone answer. "I'm first!! Ohh and dads I know you have heard me practice this one and don't take it personally thanks." Denks says as he puts what you gotta do from the 3rd descendants movie. My baby boy sings the whole song solo and dances.

Listen, little girl
You're talking to a God
And I don't wanna hear the drama
Kindness ain't my brand
Oh, I guess that's why you ran
Try being married to your mama!
You stink at being a dad
Poor Mali, are you sad?
Not as sad as you without your powers
I didn't come to fight
For once, do something right
I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?
I only need you 'cause I came here for something
I've given you everything, by giving you nothing
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do, yeah
You were never there
Guess you don't have a phone
You never called to say, "I miss you"
Ha ha ha, are you kidding? Is this a joke?
You need to let it go
You're stronger with those daddy issues
Oh! Thank you!
Show me some respect
It ain't easy to neglect
My attention would've made you softer
Ooh-hoo! Should I be proud?
Don't turn this thing around
I guess you are your father's daughter, ha, ha, ha
Don't think I need you, I just came here for something
I'm given you everything, by giving you nothing
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I made it on my own, no thanks to you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do
How 'bout I go with you and we'll spend some time?
How 'bout you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind!
Let's make new memories, you can show me the town
No, you can keep your memories now
Get over it
I am over it!
I'm over you being over it!
Let's dance
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove, you do
You do what you gotta do, yeah
Ha, please

Shit he nailed the song perfectly and even the dance was just perfect. I think to myself smiling. "Wow Kaminari I had no idea you could sing songs like that while dancing. Btw how did you get it so perfectly?" Shoto asks. "Well I practiced alot in the recording/music studio we have." My son answers. Next one to sing is Toga and her song is club can't handle me. She's good but my baby boy is way better. After Toga it's Hitoshi with Is it true by some Yohanna from Iceland(it's actually kinda good song btw).