chapter 11

Shiggy's pov

"I'm on top of the world, 'ey
Waiting on this for a while now

Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile, 'ey
Been holding it in for a while, 'ey
Take it with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I'm on top of the world"

I was singing the last part of the song when I heard the bedroom door open,get closed and locked so I guess Kat walked in the bedroom and locked it. Why lock it not like anyone would walk in without knocking. I start humming get lucky because why not. Midway through the song I feel hands wrap around me. "Guess who?" Kat says sounding like he's smiling."K kat I know it's you because no one else would have locked the bedroom door or even enter it in the first place." I answer turning around to face him. "Hehe true." Kat says giggling as he kisses me. "Mmmh." I moan softly as I kiss him back. Kat's hands seem to find their way to my hips pulling me closer. "W what are you planning Kat?" I ask when we pull away. "Well you said the rule is not making the other horny in front of others so I kind of decided to see how far my teasing could go before you'd get horny." Kat answers as he pins me to the wall, kissing me again with passion. Fuck he really is something. I think to myself as I kiss him back passionately. "K kat we should get out of the shower if you want to keep this going." I say softly. "Yeah true" Kat says as we dry ourselves and lie down on the bed pushing the clothes away. He kisses me passionately and I return the kiss with the same passion. His hand finds it's way to my semi hard member.

Kat's pov

As we are sharing passionate kiss, I move my hand down to his member who's semi hard already. "Mmmh." He moans softly into our kiss as I rub him making him harder. "AHH." He moans and reaches for some gloves on the nightstand behind me that have been cut . I guess he doesn't want to take any chances with his quirk incase he loses control of it. I start to jack him off. "Ahh f fuck." He moans as he starts to jack me off. "Mmmh!" I moan as I didn't expect him to do anything. "Do we have lube in here somewhere?" I ask as I rub around his entrance. "T top drawer n nightstand." He answers stuttering. I reach for it and put bit on my fingers as I carefully start prepping him. "Mmnggh K kat!" He is starting to be a moaning mess as I change our potision so he's now sitting on top of me and I sit with my back against the wall. "Ready?" I ask as I rub some lube on my member and rub his entrance with my tip. "Y yes." He moans. I slowly push him down as I enter his entrance and once I'm fully in, I cup his cheek as I slowly start moving my hips up and down. "AHHH Katsuki! Feels so good!" Shiggy moans and now I'm glad our room is soundproofed. "Ahh!" We moan as I slowly buck my hips faster. I kiss him as I'm starting to thrust bit harder and faster. "MMMH!" he moans in-between kisses.his hands are around my neck in my hair. I have one hand on his hip and the other on his cheek. "F fuck!" I moan when I notice I can't keep my control much longer. Flipping us around so he's under me on his back, thrusting faster and harder with each thrust. "AHHHHHH KAT!!" he moans now moving his hips against my thrusts. "G gonna c cum" Shiggy moans in-between each word. I'm not far from it myself. "Me too" I managed to say as I felt him cum on my stomach. "AHHHHH!" He moans as he cums. I kiss him as I'm starting to cum myself. "MMMMH!" We moan into the kiss as I cum inside him. I slowly pull out. "Mmmh" Shiggy moans softly.
I rub his lower back heating my palm up using my quirk as I rub his back so he'll be less sore when he will stand up and can actually walk. "T this is what sex feels like?" Shiggy asks breathing heavily. "This is what it feels like on the receiving side, maybe next time you'll be on the other side fucking me." I whisper in his ear. " I'd like that Kitty." He whispers back. "K kitty?" I ask blushing a bit. "You curl up to me like a cat when you're sleeping so yeah Kitty. Ohh wanna have a cigarette?" He asks. "You sure you can stand up?" I ask still rubbing his lower back. "Y yeah and if I have trubble walking then you're right by my side. I know you won't let me fall considering you rubbing my lower back after going bit harder then you planned on going." Shiggy answers. What how did he notice that I lost my control? I thought to myself. "What gave it away?" I ask surprised. "You moaned f fuck then you switched positions and started to go harder. Also you rubbing my lower back shows that you went bit harder then planed and you want to make me feel better." Shiggy answers. "Yeah it's true. I didn't want to go to hard on you since this was your first time." I say as I gently stroke his hair out of his face. "Kat I wouldn't have it any other way. You are one heck of a caring person who cares about people you consider your family as long as they don't break your trust. If they can't see that then they are not worth it." Shiggy says as he kisses my forehead. Fuck I will cry if you keep talking like this to me... I thought to myself. "Y you really think that?" I ask as I press my face into his neck. "Yes and not just me,we all to." Shiggy answers now holding around me like he's comforting me. "It's also ok to cry if it makes you feel better Kitty no one is going to think any different of you." Shiggy says as he lifts my head up to look me in the eyes. "Come on let's grab a cigarette and get some rest Kitty." Shiggy says as he reaches for the clothes we pushed on the floor,he hands me,my comfy pants and his t-shirt. We get dressed and go to the balcony, lighting up our cigarettes as we step outside, Shiggy leaning on me since he's limping after our session. "I bet they are going to tease us when we will go get breakfast in the morning." Shiggy says slightly laughing. "I doubt they are gonna let us eat in peace if I know Denki, Shoto and Hitoshi right." I say as we finish our cigarettes and go back to bed to cuddle. "I don't believe I'm gonna say this but you make me feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be." I say as I rest my head on his shoulder. "You feel like you belong because everyone here treats everyone as family which is how we look at us. One big family who love each other." Shiggy says. "Yeah you're right." I say. Fuck I think I love you more than I ever did someone before. I think to myself as I pull him closer to me. "I'm even starting to think that I'm in love already." Shiggy admits. He opens he mouth to keep talking but I pull him to me and start kissing him. I got a feeling he was talking about me. "K kat.." he stutter into the kiss. "Mmh?" I hum as I gently cup his cheek.