chapter 15

Denki's pov
Next morning

I start making coffee while Toshi sets plates and mugs on the table. "We are going to UA but not all of us are going." Shiggy says after breakfast while we are putting dishes and mugs in the dishwasher. "Who are going and are ya going to out the traitor?" I ask. "Yeah we are and those who are going are "All lov members,Hawks and you Denki." Shiggy answers. "Wait why does Denki get to go with you but not all of us?" Shoto asks. "I think it has something to do with how long I've been with them compared to you guys. Although Katsuki has always had a spot in the group waiting for him since the kidnapping." I answer. "Yeb that's why not all of us going." Shiggy agrees. "Ohh I see." Shoto says. "Well I'm going to change into my leather outfit since it's my fav outfit." I say as I go into my room and I noticed dad smiling when he heard what I said about the leather outfit he gave me shortly after taking me in. "Damn I might want to not letting you go before I get a chance of taking this off your sexy body kitten." Toshi says as he kisses me passionately. "Mmmh Toshi you will get to take it off me when I get back." I say after our kiss. "Hitoshi Shinsou be careful of what you say around Denki's dad!!" Hawks says as he holds dad back. "Baby boy go to your room and switch from binder to sports top incase of a fight." My dad says. "Fine dad I will." I say as I go back to my room and change into a sports bra.

Small timeskip to outside UA

"Baby boy lead the way to the class room." Dad says as we walk through the hall to my old class room. Dad bursts the door open. "Ohh don't mind us. We only came here to tell certain boy that he is useless for the lov as we don't need him anymore." Shigaraki says as he stares at Aoyama. "Who might that even be?" Jirou asks staring at me with the rest of the class. "News flash it's not me and never was! It's the sparkling Aoyama who betrayed all of you and that was only for the purpose of talking to Bakubro who is btw in better hands now that his fiance whould never cheat on him like certain red haired boy did!" I say both angry and annoyed. "I only did what I was told to do...." Aoyama says shaking. "Yeah yeah whatever sparkly bitch!! We don't need you so go ahead become a hero for all we care! We are going to keep saving abused and neglected kids!" Shigaraki says rather annoyed. "Wait what? You guys are busy saving kids?" Momo asks surprised. "yes that's what we actually do and sometimes we can't do that without killing the abusive parent/parents.." I answer as I start to leave due to being uncomfortable standing in front of Toshi's adoptive dad. "Is Toshi happy with you guys and is he helping those kids also?" Aizawa asks suddenly. "Yes he is and yes he does help when we have missions." I answer surprised that Aizawa asked this. "Ok just tell him to call his lil sis once in awhile or visit her.. she misses her big brother.. And please tell him that me and Mic are sorry for what happened to his bio parents we didn't know what was going on and we came after the building collapsed.." Aizawa says sounding sad and sorry about it as we leave and leave Aoyama with them. "Ok I will." I say as we go through a portal Kurogiri made so we could get back home. Toshi pulls me into a hug and gives me a passionate kiss. "Mmmh." I moan into the kiss. "Hitoshi maybe you should call your little sis or visit her once in a while because she misses her big brother. he and Mic are also sorry about what happened when you were 10. He said that he and mic arrived after the building collapsed which our video does support. Btw this is actually from Aizawa." My adoptive dad says as he and pa/Hawks go into their room. "Did he really say what your dad said?" Toshi asks after our kiss. "Yeah he actually did and asked if you were happy and helping kids in need." I answer as we go to our room. Click. Toshi locks our door and he quickly pins me on our bed after he takes his clothes off leaving his boxers on.

Small timeskip after dinner.

Toga and Shiggy are fighting over supernatural Vs true blood. "Y'all stfu and just put true blood on!" I say as we get comfortable in the living room. "Someone is I'm mood for True blood so sure" Shiggy says.

A/n I have no idea what to write anymore so this is a short chapter and the end