𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Klaus, Annalise, and Stefan got out of the car after a long ride. Anna was annoyed with where the hybrid had brought them.

"Welcome back to Chicago." Klaus announced with a sinister smile.

"What are we doing here?" the vampire questioned.

"I'm asking myself that same question." Annalise muttered.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days." the hybrid grinned.

Anna suddenly realized what Klaus was trying to do, making her even more annoyed.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan said mindlessly.

"I'm sure they are." the heretic scoffed.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend."

"Oh for crying out loud Nik, just get what you came here for and lets go." Anna snapped.

"Well little one, the next step is all yours." Klaus smirked.

Anna sighed, "You want me to find out why this is happening to your hybrids."

"Well I thought you would have been giving it a thought since the first time I asked you." Klaus told the girl.

"Well sorry we don't have the same list of priorities Nik."

"Just tell me what happened." Klaus said.

"I want a drink first." the girl smiled as she walked into a bar.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Anna slid into a booth as the two men followed behind. Klaus and Stefan slid into the seat in front of her.

A waiter came by the three, "I'll have a whiskey." the heretic smiled.

The man looked at the other two and both shook their heads.

"Well you two are boring." Anna rolled her eyes as the waiter walked away.

"Anna" Klaus said becoming impatient.

"Oh right, well every spell has a loophole but a curse as old as yours, we'd have to contact the original witch who cast it." Anna told her friend.

"Well that would be the Original witch yet she is very much dead."

"I know, so for me to contact her I would need Bekah." Anna crossed her arms, knowing very well Klaus had her stashed somewhere.