𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Anna laid across the sofa in the living room while Elijah and Klaus prepared some drinks. The three of them listened in to the witch and Marcel fighting.

"Well, that's going well." Klaus muttered.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea." Elijah narrowed his eyes down at his younger brother.

The hybrid dramatically rolled his eyes, "Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?"

"Give me a month. I'll get you list." Elijah sarcastically replied making Anna chuckle loudly. Klaus groaned, "Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass."

"I may be half witch, but I agree with that statement."

Anna and Klaus share a concerned look as they hear Marcel yelling Davina's name. The two friends make their way into the room and Anna stops dead in her tracks as she sees dirt all over the teenagers bed.

"Bloody hell."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Marcel, Anna, Elijah, and Klaus gathered in the living room. "This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?" the hybrid said clearly in shock.

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this." Marcel told the three of them.

"She has too much magic, it's starting to manifest in a way that soon Davina will not be in control of what she does." Anna thought out loud.

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?" the hybrid questioned Marcel. "I didn't have to. But then, I never killed her boyfriend." Marcel sharply said.

"Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches." Klaus sighed. Anna glared at the hybrid, "Stop calling her a tool Klaus."

Klaus flared his arms up, "Something's wrong with her."

Elijah placed a comforting hand on the small part of Anna's back making her cheeks heat up, "She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?"

Anna chewed her lip anxiously not wanting to say what it meant.

"Anna, what's going on with her?" Marcel looked over at the heretic. She now had everyone's gaze on herself seeing as she was a witch.

The brunette gulped nervously, "Davina is a harvest girl, meaning when the other three girls died before her she absorbed all their magic that was supposed to flow through the earth. One person wasn't meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart."