𝐗𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Anna jumped onto her bed and sighed. The previous night's events kept replaying in her mind. A sudden knock was heard at the door startling the girl.

Annalise got up and opened it, and there stood Elijah.

The atmosphere said everything. "Good evening Annalise." Elijah softly said.

Anna cleared her throat and made way for him to walk in. "Come on in." she invited.

The Original walked through the door, Anna was struggling to get a hold of herself.

"So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" the heretic asked the male in her hotel room.

Elijah reached into his coat and pulled out an envelope. "An invitation to the ball my family is hosting." he said.

Anna took the envelope out of his hand and read it. "You could have just left it at the door or what not." she told him.

"I wanted to hand it to you personally, and I wanted to ask if you would accompany me to the ball." Elijah asked her.

"As your date?" Anna raised a brow.

"Preferably" Elijah lightly smiled.

"Well I'd be honored." the girl told him.

Elijah softly sighed in relief. "The honor would be mine." he said.

"Well, it appears I now have to go dress shopping." Anna thought out loud.

The Mikaelson also pulled out a thin long black velvet box. Anna walked closer towards him and Elijah opened it.

In the box was a diamond accent north star necklace. It was beautiful.

"I heard from Rebekah how much you love stars." Elijah nervously said.

"It's beautiful Elijah." Anna said in awe.

"I want you to have it." he said admiring the girls expression.

Anna looked up at him, "I couldn't possibly-" she started but the vampire cut her off.

"Please, it's the least I can do. A token of my gratitude for watching over two of my siblings."

Anna found his hazel eyes captivating, so much she didn't want to look away.

"Thank you Elijah." she whispered.

The Original nodded, and put the box in her hands.

Anna looked at the necklace and smiled, "Would you put it on for me?" she asked.

Elijah smiled and took the necklace as Annalise turned around holding up her hair so it wasn't in his way.

The Mikaelson put the necklace on the girl and felt, happy. What an odd thing.