𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Anna was in the living room with Klaus and Kol when Rebekah entered. "Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol grinned. He stands before her and blocks her way.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah told her obnoxious brother.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" the vampire grinned.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah snapped back at him.

Anna chuckled as she scrolled through her phone.

Klaus broke out into a wide grin that Rebekah caught, "Don't start, Nik!" she shouted.

"I didn't say anything." Klaus defensively said.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol whined.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus told the vampire.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol told the hybrid.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in." Rebekah complained.

"I second that." Anna intervened.

"Would you like to join us Anna?" Kol smirked at her.

Rebekah threw her shoe at Kol, "Good riddance, both of you!"

Klaus and Kol ran and laughed on their way out. Anna laughed at the scene.

Elijah enters the room, still holding the burnt sage.

"Rebekah. Annalise." he said looking at the two girls.

"Not you too, Elijah." the blonde groaned making Anna snicker. The heretic got up from her seat and stood before him along with Rebekah.

"Burnt sage." he showed the two and gave it to Anna for her to examine.

"She was performing a privacy spell?" Anna asked since that was what sage was mostly used for.

"Precisely"

"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her." Rebekah offered.

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has."

"That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make our family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Annalise stayed back as Rebekah left, "What do you need me to do?" she asked Elijah knowing he could use some help.