𝐗𝐕𝐈. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Did you say New Orleans?" Anna asked Elijah in need to be sure.

"What the hell is Klaus doing there?" Rebekah furrowed her brows.

"Evidently there are witches conspiring against him. So, knowing our brother, this was a mission to silence and slaughter."

Anna felt her stomach drop.

"Well, the French Quarter witches are not a lot to be trifled with. You don't suppose they've found a way to kill him once and for all, do you?" Rebekah smiled as she sipped her drink.

Elijah sighed, "Rebekah, in the name of our family, you might try to dial down your glee."

"What family? We're three distrustful acquaintances who happen to share a bloodline. I, for one, hope they've found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot."

Anna was only thinking about having to enter that cursed town once more.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Annalise walked into the room Elijah was in and watched as he began to pack up a few things up.

"You're going, aren't you?"

The vampire turned and sighed walking up to her, "I believe I'm always needed to help with my brothers mess, would you care to accompany me?"

Anna's hands started to shake a but but she clenched them into a fist. The girl promised herself never to step foot on that land again. It gave her nightmares to this day but, Nik was getting targeted and she didn't want to leave Elijah to do this alone.

Thoughts ran endlessly through her mind, not to mention the ancestors resided there.

The heretic took a deep breath, "Let me get my things."

Elijah smiled and softly nodded, the brunette walked out and felt her stomach churning. What had she just agreed to?

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Where are you two going?" Rebekah called out as Anna and Elijah were at the front door.

The older Mikaelson turned to face his sister, "To find out who's making a move against our brother. And then I'll either stop them...or I'll help them, depending on my mood."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Annalise slammed the car door shut as her and Elijah arrived at a bar where they heard word of a Sophie Deveraux that worked here.