𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I'm positive Nik did something to him." Anna said. She was on the phone with Rebekah who was on her way to New Orleans.

"I don't bloody doubt it, what makes you say though?"

Annalise's jaw hanged slightly open, what was she supposed to say? Oh the girl felt him get daggered through their soulmate bond or whatever the hell it was to be called.

"Elijah promised to protect me and by the next hour he disappeared, last I checked he doesn't give his word lightly." The heretic said instead.

"Mhm, that is true. Wait for me to get there to confront Nik."

"I'll try."

The girl then hung up placing her phone on the her dresser and walked downstairs where Hayley was reading a book on the armchair.

"How are you doing?" the brunette asked the werewolf as she passed her.

Hayley closed her book and got up following Anna into the kitchen. "I'm doing fine, but where did Elijah go?"

"Your asking the wrong person love." the heretic said as she placed water to boil on the stove.

The pregnant werewolf took a seat on a stool that was near the counter and faced the Martin girl, "I have a one question. Are you a witch or vampire?"

Anna turned around with a grin, "How about both?"

Hayley furrowed her brows, "You're a type of hybrid?"

"Heretic to be precise." the girl corrected while taking a small box out from a cabinet as well as a spoon.

"That's an interesting mix." Hayley said. Anna chuckled as she poured the boiling water into a small white mug, the girl placed a chamomile tea bag into the cup and set it in front of Hayley.

The werewolf eyed it before picking it up slowly.

"I'm not going to poison you darling, no need to worry." Annalise told the weary girl as she placed the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Thanks." Hayley mumbled sipping on the tea.

"No worries." the brunette smiled, she heard a car door shut close and muttered complaining.

The Martin witch chuckled knowing it was a certain blonde.

Hayley stood and walked towards the front door, Anna following behind the werewolf.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley questioned the vampire that just walked in. 

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car, get them, will you?"