Chapter 1 (edited)

You know if you told me a few days ago to pack up my bags because I'm going to this really fancy school I'd be like "you're crazy!" Or "what? Repeat that please?" It just seems like a dream i guess. I mean theoretically speaking this all could be a dream and I'm secretly in a hospital with a bunch of wires attached to me while I'm in a coma. Now I'm just making my self paranoid for no reason. I pinched my arm and immediately started rubbing it as if it woukd magically stop hurting "that was a stupid idea, owww".

Only a few weeks ago marked my and my brother's parents death. We had been in the car and this drunk driver came in front and crashed his car into our car we were all immediately sent to the hospital me and my brother survived but sadly our parents passed ,my mum going on the same day the incident happened and my dad following only 3 days after the incident. I was about 15 then my brother though was 13 which meant we would need to be sent to another family we managed to stay together though and i could never be more grateful for them taking us in and taking care of us.

I looked at the time and realised this is usually the time my brother gets up yet he isn't up. What a surprise! I bet he stayed up late last night playing games again. I sighed and shouted "boy get your ass down here now!" I waited for a moment before i heard the sound of him practically coming through the floor. When he arrived at the bottom of the stairs i looked him up and down at his state. A white vest with some shorts and bed head, oh and you can't forget that he most likely hasn't done his teeth or anything of the sorts. This man wouldn't survive without me i swear! I'm now glad that he is having his girlfriend staying with him now because without his girlfriend he might die in here. I've met her before and she is nice but she's a bit shy. They both met at school and decided to go to the café after school and hit it off from there. Honestly they look adorable together like two peas in a pod.

I rolled my eyes and decided to move on from his appearance for the moment being and decided to head to the kitchen where i had previously served some pancakes onto a plate for when my brother came down. As soon as i sat on the stool i noticed Jinho slowly walking in and making his way to the other stool so he can finally have his breakfast. He's such a baby i mean just look at him rubbing his eyes with his pjs and messy hair.

While he and i were eating my pancakes i decided to look up a bit more about the school. In short the school was a bit of a maze, the school was huge and had rooms that look like they were placed their by someone who had just be spun around 50 times and is wearing a blindfold that's how bad these placements were. Yes this school practically has everything you could ever want but they need to talk with the designer of this place or even better! They let me do it for them! The school (from what i can tell of this website online) has different floors to it with a few buildings surrounding the main building which are used for dorms to be honest though i would've thought they were apartment buildings like a whole ass kitchen with a living room and 3-4 bedrooms that also has a bathroom. That has to be an apartment and not a dorm! Anyways moving past that the school has a leisure center attached to it that has a gym and tennis courts with a swimming pool. Then there is the school system that is overall just fantastic every night before bed people go round dropping off these sheets to people for what food they want the next day and the food apparently is pretty good and they have a bunch of options. Once you chose your options people come collect them and bring them to the cooks and by breakfast you have food waiting by your door. Then the same drop off happens at lunch and dinner. Now I'm glad i got a scholarship this school even sounds expensive. There is no way i could even imagine paying that amount. Then there's also the fact that that it's an hour from an actual town. They even have a bus stop in front of the school so you can travel there.

Now about the town... it seems a bit... dead? In my opinion of course but it just seems like not a bunch of people actually live there. Most of the time it just seems a bit empty apparently. I found a few cafés there which is always a good sign of life! I mean everybody needs some sort of pick me up whether it be sugar or coffee you can choose but i know for a fact sugar will be my best friend, it always has been. Unless i get diabetes then it won't be my bff but until that day i will continue to have sugar like I'm going to die tomorrow.

I put my phone down on the table and looked down at my food which now I've finished then i look over at my brother who is also finished. I stacked the two plates together then ruffled my brother's hair as i know how much it annoys him. He just huffed in response and walked up the stairs to what i would presume get his uniform for school on and brush his hair and teeth. I put the plates in the dishwasher with the other dishes and turned it off then walked up the stairs so i could also get dressed. Once i styled my hair so i was happy and finished brushing my hair i got my uniform and waited downstairs on my phone before i had to head out with my luggage to the bus stop after i said goodbye to my brother. Doesn't matter how much i annoy him i still love him and wish for him to be okay and safe.

Your uniform is a black blazer with
a navy tie, a black skirt and some navy tights or socks and obviously school shoes. Yes they're quite strict on how the school is presented but the school itself looked amazing.